Lullaby Time

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

From Publix Premium

A comforting blend of chamomile, orange blossom, lemon grass, blackberry, and spearmint to sooth the senses.

When it’s time to wind down for the day, make a pot of Publix Premium Lullaby Time Herb Tea. This 100% natural cup of hot tea gently soothes you, wrapping your senses in a cozy quilt of flavor. Let the tensions of the day melt away as you sink into a calm, restful state. Like coming home and curling up in your favorite chair, every sip is a treat for your spirit.

About Publix Premium View company

I keep forgetting that I like this tea. I keep thinking it’s either too chamomilely or too minty. I keep forgetting that the two are well blended. I need to remember and drink this more. This was my reading-in-bed tea last night.

I read two more chapters of Beautiful Creatures last night. The story is picking up and it’s a little better. It’s a bit odd to see a like-struck and moony boy for a main character and a girl who is brushing him off. I’ll be putting Beautiful Creatures to the side a bit because I finally got For All the Tea in China from the library today and it’s a two week check out so I need to get reading. It looks like a short book. But I’m not a good non-fiction reader.

AmazonV

it really doesn’t feel like NF – can’t wait to hear what you think

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

That’s good to know. I’ve really enjoyed some of the narrative non-fiction. Like The Devil in the White City and Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

I love hot teas and this lullaby time was very soothing and enjoyable. Its my new favorite tea!