Mini Ripe Rice Scented Tuocha

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Thomas Edward(Toad)

The mini Pu-erh tuocha brews a red liquor with a satisfying, aromatic, remarkably smooth taste. The rice scent is not from common rice, but a special herbal plant called Pandan.

About View company

I’m drinking the last one of these today – thanks again Tommy!

I’m making it a goal to see if I can drink two cups of pu-erh every day. My family has high cholesterol so I’m wondering if this will help mine to go down, in addition to a healthy diet. I can’t quite figure out if the supposed health benefits apply to sheng and shu as well.

I started eating 4 ounces of celery a day for one week of every month. This is recommended in Prevention magazine for blood pressure, but my cholesterol dropped a LOT! By the way, I used to HATE celery, so this was hard for me, but I actually kind of like it now!

Really? wow. I actually hate celery too but perhaps I will need to try loving it as well…

Celery with natural peanut butter and raisin are an awesome snack! I’m going to buy some raisins and make some tonight. Thanks for reminding me!
Might actually go well with the rice pu-erh.

Celery can be too stringy for me, but when tender it is usually sweet. I like celery when it is like that!

Scott, you should stick with the tender inner stalks for raw munching. Use the outer ones for soon. :)

Thanks Mercury. :))

This one is very good too, it doesnt have as much of a sweet flavor as the green one but I still like it.