2011 Lucky Brand Pu-erh Tea for Export to Russia

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by John Grebe

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is the best packaged loose puerh that I've seen to date. Instead of the typical foil or plastic bag of the loose tea inside the box I was pleasantly surprised to find a paper bag instead. So...” Read full tasting note
    JohnGrebe 223 tasting notes

From PuerhShop.com

2011 Lucky Brand Pu-erh Tea for Export to Russia (100g)
$3.99
2011 Lucky Brand Pu-erh Tea for Export to Russia (吉幸牌出口俄罗斯散茶)

Nicely packaged, this loose leaf Pu-erh tea shows with some pretty golden leaves, the tea infuses to produce a connoisseur’s tea with distinctive red soup, earthy and mellow, a typical kind of Pu-erh flavor.

It is made for export to Russia by famous Kunming Tea Factory, not something you can buy at China tea market, a lucky catch during our 2011 tea trip.

Fermented or ripe
Pu-erh Tea 100g
Vintage 2011
Quality: Grade 6-7
Loose tea leaves
Caffeine: Moderate

About PuerhShop.com View company

1 Tasting Note

This is the best packaged loose puerh that I’ve seen to date. Instead of the typical foil or plastic bag of the loose tea inside the box I was pleasantly surprised to find a paper bag instead. So in other words this 2011 ripe puerh has already had the chance to air out and is ready to drink now instead of a year from now after being opened. Overall this is a lot better than one would expect for its price range, the puerh is malty with a slight earthy edge but not earthy enough to have the companion sweetness that often goes with it. Reminds me of the early cheap puerh that made me fall in love with puerh but at a fraction of what I was paying for it back then.