Dayi Business Travel Premium Teabag

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by John Grebe

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I really question how weak or how small of a cup somebody must be using to be able to steep it 10 to 20 seconds so I did a minute on my first infusion. The tea was lighter than I normally brew my...” Read full tasting note
    JohnGrebe 223 tasting notes

From PuerhShop.com

Dayi Premium Pu-erh Teabag (10)

This teabag is made by Menghai Tea Factory, made in 2011 by using old vintage materials.

It’s not an average teabag you can get at a grocery store, it’s a smartly packed 7572 (classic Menghai flavor) at $ 0.30 per brew, taste it and prepare to be impressed!

Could you get me a premium teabag? Here you are.

Let’s enjoy a nice cup of pu-erh anywhere you can get hot water and a cup.

10 teabags Weight 18 grams/0.63 Oz. Genre Shu/Ripe/Cooked/fermented Premium class Loose tea leaves Caffeine: Moderate

PREPARATION: Place 1 bags in a cup, fill with boiling water and let it steep for 10-20 seconds and serve. Teabags can be steeped up to 3 times.

About PuerhShop.com View company

1 Tasting Note

I really question how weak or how small of a cup somebody must be using to be able to steep it 10 to 20 seconds so I did a minute on my first infusion. The tea was lighter than I normally brew my puerh but it still had a decent amount of depth. I brewed a second mug with the same tea bag for a long brew and it was about the same as the first brew or maybe a little lighter. Personally I think it would be best to just brew it for a single long infusion to get a decent strength cup of puerh. Regardless I can say that this is indeed a premium puerh teabag at a level that likely rivals a lot of cheap bricks and cakes with these one is not forced to choose between bad teabag puerh or no puerh when traveling.