Three Mint Tea

Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Sivasubramanian

From Pukka

Three Mint is a unique combination of peppermint, spearmint and fieldmint. It really packs a punch giving this herbal tea a distinct sweet and fresh flavour with a real hit of cool mint! Three mint helps to support digestion and refresh the palate.

Caffeine free.

Certified organic by the Soil Association

About Pukka View company

This is my last bag of this tea.
Pukka uses mint in many of their teas, but this seems to be a “all mint” (and nothing else) tea. It’s fine, but I like “Refresh” better. The Refresh had the minty flavor, but also had a bitter flavor from liquorice.

3 stars …

The Three Mint Blend is interesting. You typically find peppermint or spearmint teas, or a mix of these two, but I’ve yet to find another tea that adds the field mint into the mix. The flavour of spearmint is particularly strong, but with this tea, it’s subdued enough by the other two mints to be an enjoyable tea. Perfect for a nice cold winter day.

I absolutely LOVE this tea! I’m not a huge fan of mint tea, but this one made me a believer! I could drink this tea every day it’s so lovely! Nice mint (obviously) flavor, but not overpowering in the least bit. I add a bit of honey to my cup, but it stands well on it’s own. Sometimes I prefer no added sweetness & it still tastes great!

Absolutely refreshing! I’m not fond of mint tea, but I found this one delicious and fresh :)