Revitalise

Green Herbal Blend
Black Peppercorn, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Elderflower, Ginger Root, Green Tea, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Organic Cardamon Seeds, Spearmint
Cinnamon, Ginger, Licorice, Peppercorn, Spearmint, Spices, Sweet
Tea Bag
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “There's green tea in here? It seemed like a purely herbal brew to me, and thus why I grabbed it today. I'll have to go double check the ingredient list. Regardless, it's a smooth brew likely from...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1123 tasting notes
  • “Bagged Aroma when Dry: bright, floral with cinnamon, slightly sweet After water is first poured: sweet, fruity cinnamon, licorice noticeable At end of steep: Tea liquor: At end of steep: ...” Read full tasting note
    NatureDancer 189 tasting notes
  • “I was thinking this was an herbal tea, rather than camellia sinensis. Whoops. I hope I can sleep tonight! Pretty tasty, I like it. I don't know that I would buy a whole box, since I don't...” Read full tasting note
    Skulleigh 276 tasting notes
  • “I was expecting something a bit more dry with more kick. Cardamom, ginger, clove cinnamon are all warm ingredients and that's what's shown in the front but if you read the ingredient list you'd...” Read full tasting note
    srtasabelocasi 22 tasting notes

From Pukka

Revitalise tea is a spicy herbal blend which will enliven the senses and invigorate body and mind, helping you to feel wonderfully energised! Perfect for kick starting the system and balancing kapha types.

Cinnamon bark (25%), orange peel, elderflower, cardamom seed (10%), licorice root, ginger root (7%), green tea, spearmint leaf, clove bud, black peppercorn.

Infuse the tea bag for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water.

About Pukka View company

There’s green tea in here? It seemed like a purely herbal brew to me, and thus why I grabbed it today. I’ll have to go double check the ingredient list. Regardless, it’s a smooth brew likely from the licorice, and although I really oversteeped this (20 min!) it’s pleasant enough. I get the smoothness from the licorice with little of the taste, a touch of cinnamon, and a touch of coolness from the mint. Unsure if I’d buy it again though – $8 for a box of bagged tea seems a bit much.

2 bags in 12oz.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Licorice

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Bagged
Aroma when Dry: bright, floral with cinnamon, slightly sweet
After water is first poured: sweet, fruity cinnamon, licorice noticeable
At end of steep:
Tea liquor:
At end of steep: Light green
Staple? No, might use medicinally
Time of day preferred: afternoon
Taste:
first notes: Sweet, cinnamon and licorice most noticeable, with hints of cardamom
As it cools? gets much sweeter, syrupy
Additives used (milk, honey, sugar etc)? No
Lingers? Yes, with a floral syrupy note

Pretty tasty, I like it. I don’t know that I would buy a whole box, since I don’t generally like bag teas, but if someone offered it, I would definitely drink it.

Serenity

Best wishes for a good night’s sleep!

Skulleigh

Thanks Serenity! I did manage to get to sleep that night :)

I was expecting something a bit more dry with more kick. Cardamom, ginger, clove cinnamon are all warm ingredients and that’s what’s shown in the front but if you read the ingredient list you’d find green tea and spearmint which are cooling. The taste is reasonably clean and pleasant, but I was expecting something more warming from the packaging and the featured ingredients.

cinnamon river
rushing through dusty meadows
spicy orange sunset

For my birthday this year, I got a lot of tea (and that made me happy). Since this was on sale, it was part of my tea haul. I somehow didn’t see the green tea in the ingredient list, so I thought it was herbal… and honestly, I didn’t notice the green tea in there, so I’m still thinking it’s herbal. Honestly, it’s like an unbalanced spice chai without the black tea. Since I’m more or less used to Yogi Tea’s chai blends, the spearmint and licorice weren’t surprising and I actually enjoyed the mild sweetness that developed toward the end of the cup. I’ll probably use this as a medicinal tea or for after work, but I probably won’t be buying another box.

Flavors: Peppercorn, Spearmint, Spices, Sweet

Bleh. I was expecting something spicy and warm. Instead it’s bland and insipid, which is hugely disappointing considering the price.

8 min or more