Licorice & Cinnamon

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Sandra Rosa

• “Good words to describe this tea - rich, cozy, luxurious. I'm a big licorice tea junkie. Pukka takes it to the next level and adds another warm, deep layer of flavor with the cinnamon. It's...” Read full tasting note
    Elrohir 3 tasting notes
  • “This is my favourite Pukka tea. The rich taste of licorice and cinnamon is great for a chilly evening. I wasn't a tea drinker until I tried Pukka's teas. I've since branched out into loose leaf...” Read full tasting note
    infused1 183 tasting notes

From Pukka

We have renamed Pleasure tea, Licorice & Cinnamon, to highlight its incredible taste. Rest assured, it’s the same great tasting blend!

Indulge yourself with Licorice & Cinnamon tea, a luxuriously rich blend of sweet licorice and spiced cinnamon. This herbal blend is a truly nourishing pick-me-up, and with roasted chicory root, it’s the best herbal coffee substitute. The addition of cocoa bean results in a wonderfully stimulating and pleasure-giving tea.

About Pukka View company

Good words to describe this tea – rich, cozy, luxurious.

I’m a big licorice tea junkie. Pukka takes it to the next level and adds another warm, deep layer of flavor with the cinnamon. It’s very complex and comforting and I see this as the perfect tea to sip during chilly winter nights. Very smooth, very tasty.

One note, however – I find I really have to be in the mood to have this particular tea, because while I love licorice, the cinnamon can sometimes be a bit too rich and heavy for what my palate wants at the time. Still, it’s great to have a box of this around the house.

This is my favourite Pukka tea. The rich taste of licorice and cinnamon is great for a chilly evening. I wasn’t a tea drinker until I tried Pukka’s teas. I’ve since branched out into loose leaf teas, but this bagged tea still has a place in my cupboard.