Love

Herbal Tea
Flowers, Licorice
Edit tea info Last updated by David McGeorge

• “Sipdown. I really do like this. Its quite good, full bodied and flavorful. I can get it fairy easily, so at some point I will welcome it back into my cupboard.” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 675 tasting notes
  • “It has a nice flowery blend. There is also this sweet aftertaste at the back of my throat (same one as in Celestial's Tension Tamer) that I just cant place...common ingredients are chamomile and...” Read full tasting note
    yssah 89 tasting notes
  • “Bagged Aroma when Dry: floral, rose jumps out, camomile next After water is first poured: balanced floral all notes present, hinting at lavender At end of steep: slightly fruity, floral, rose...” Read full tasting note
    NatureDancer 189 tasting notes
  • “A tea I save for cloudy days, when I'd rather stay indoors. Bought originally because of the description (Amour!) and notes (rose and lavender -- I'm a fan of floral teas), but didn't turn out to...” Read full tasting note
    saeglopur 10 tasting notes

From Pukka

Warm your heart with this delicate infusion of sweet floral aromas. Love tea is an irresistible blend to help you feel positively uplifted. So why don’t you ‘Pukka’ up and let the love flow?!

Roses and lavender are fragrant symbols of love

Elderflowers, marigolds, limeflowers and chamomile relax your emotional heart

Licorice is a sweet and delicious herb

About Pukka View company

It has a nice flowery blend. There is also this sweet aftertaste at the back of my throat (same one as in Celestial’s Tension Tamer) that I just cant place…common ingredients are chamomile and licorice but i don’t think it is either of those.

I really like that sweetness at the end…if anybody knows what it is..and the other teas that have that – pls, let me know :)

Thanks for this sample, Kasumi!

Kasumi no Chajin

I do know both teas have licorice in common

Bagged
Aroma when Dry: floral, rose jumps out, camomile next
At end of steep: slightly fruity, floral, rose and camomile most noticeable
Tea liquor:
At end of steep: light grass yellow
Staple? Yes, primarily medicinal
Time of day preferred: Afternoon, evening
Taste:
first notes: rose, slightly woody, then chamomile closes
As it cools? Chamomile notes surface only slightly, rose lingers longer
Additives used (milk, honey, sugar etc)? No
Lingers? Yes, with general floral texture, notes build with each sip.

A tea I save for cloudy days, when I’d rather stay indoors. Bought originally because of the description (Amour!) and notes (rose and lavender — I’m a fan of floral teas), but didn’t turn out to be a favourite (I’m not too fond of the taste of chamomile, and it’s the strongest one here). Be careful not to oversteep! Otherwise, a lovely companion for a grey day and a book. A clear, soothing tea, it’s best when you can see the steam rising from your mug.

Floral, grassy, sweet, and a little bit musty. I was excited to try it based on the variety of flowers in the ingredients, but I’m afraid the chamomile dominates and the rest play supporting roles. Still, it’s a nice relaxing cup to have right before bed, even if it isn’t terribly exciting.

I really enjoy this tea. It’s hard to come by where I live (a small town in the US), but it smells lovely and is definitely a very flowery tea. The flavor is really light, though, which is great. I can’t decide whether I like it better with a little honey or without, but it seems to be good either way!

I did not like this tea. It was very mild in flavor, watery with a hint of the same kind of vanillic licorice tangy taste that’s in the Pukka Vanilla Chai and Peppermint & Licorice teas. What really puts me off is that it smells like stale dirty bathwater.

Flavors: Flowers, Licorice

Light perfume of rose and lavender with the soothing taste of chamomile. Perfect tea to unwind on a Friday afternoon at work.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

The flavor is quite subtle; I wish there were more rose and lavender in it. But it is a good nighttime blend, it does help me relax.

Not to impressed. Love the fact that pukkas are organic and all, but not much flavour. I have heard some are greatly improved by adding sweeteners (of course something natural! like stevia!), but I didn’t have that when I tested this. Too flavourless to enjoy for me.