Edit tea info Last updated by Jamie

From Punjana (Thompson's Family Teas)

The most popular blend from Thompson’s Family Teas, a family owned company from Northern Ireland.

Only the finest Assam and Kenyan teas are selected for Punjana’s Original blend

This particular blend has been a success year after year at the Guild of Fine Foods Awards. This was repeated in 2011 where it was a Double Gold Star Winner. It was recognised as having “real depth of flavour whilst displaying a bright refreshing cup”.

Punjana enjoys an ever increasing following from those who yearn for tea with more taste and flavour.

About Punjana (Thompson's Family Teas) View company

One of my absolute favourite everyday brews.

Smooth, refreshing, and crisp! A delight to drink.

A wonderfully smooth, hearty blend of Indian teas. One of my favorites to wake up to, or for a relaxing evening.

Don’t expect tang, but instead a warming embrace.

Thompsons Terrific Tea! haha this was the blend that first introduced me to the Thompsons family! The memories! I always have a pack in my cupboard – just wouldnt feel right without it! This is my go-to tea, always hits the spot

Ah yes…this was the tea that introduced me to the blends the Thompsons family had to offer. I never would have guessed a wee factory in Northern Ireland was where this delicious tea was blended! A popular tea in Northern Ireland, i cant imagine it will be long before word spreads all over the world. I never go anywhere without first smuggling a pack of Punjana into my case. Its true what they say, once you’ve tasted Thompsons you can never go back!