Summer blend

Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

From PureAromaTea

Summer blend tea is made from a high quality China Congou, filled with marigolds, rose petals, thistles and carefully blended with the flavour from oils of summer flowers to make a tea so beautifully scented you could eat it!

To enjoy at its best put one tsp per person in a warmed pot or Mug Infuser and add freshly-drawn, preferably filtered, boiling water. Allow 4 minutes for full infusion to occur, then strain into cups or mugs. Flavoured teas such as Summer Blend are best enjoyed without milk or sugar, but do experiment and decide for yourself which you prefer.

Ingredients: black China Congou, summer flower blossoms, Marigolds, rose petals, thistles and mallows.

About PureAromaTea View company

sipdown! I’m kind of cheating on this one because i found a pureaoma tea that i don’t want to drink. I was wondering about this one when i got it because of the flowers and it turns out my suspicions were right. however, the tea is a smooth blend…i just personally don’t like the flavour. So of course…this is totally going to terri’s place LOL

This one is from my tea sister, Sil. It’s not a bad blend, a little more floral than I tend to like, but it made for a relaxing light cup this afternoon. I didn’t bother to resteep.