Dandelion

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by PureAromaTea

• “SIPDOWN! (202..not that it means anything since any time i get to 200 more tea just happens to arrive...) I received this as a sample from purearoma with my order - it's not something i ever would...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4041 tasting notes
  • “I picked up some dandelion tea (probably not this brand) at a co-op last year out of curiosity. This was the first time I've tried it. Verdict? Meh. It's not bad-tasting, but it's not terribly...” Read full tasting note
    reta 10 tasting notes

From PureAromaTea

Much more than just a weed, the Dandelion is rich in vitamins and minerals ensuring a cleansing and relaxing brew. For many people Dandelions are just a weed. However, they are very rich in nutrients and traditionally the root and leaves have been used as medicines for bloating, digestive disorders, aching joints, fevers and skin disorders. The Dandelion plant was a wealth of vitamins, including A, C, D and B-complex. It also has high levels of minerals like magnesium, zinc potassium, iron and calcium to name a few.
Upon infusion, the liquor has a warming, gentle amber glow and a soothing aroma. Its flavour is light and refreshing, aiding to cleanse, purify and relax the drinker.

To brew, place one teaspoon of Dandelion per person into a warmed pot or Mug Infuser and add fresh boiling water. Allow to brew for 5 minutes, or longer if a strong infusion is required, then strain into mugs. A little honey can be added but this is not really necessary as the infusion has a natural sweetness to it.

About PureAromaTea View company

SIPDOWN! (202..not that it means anything since any time i get to 200 more tea just happens to arrive…) I received this as a sample from purearoma with my order – it’s not something i ever would have picked up myself and since terri sent me a bunch of random herbs, she’s totally getting the rest of this hahaha!

Also..though it’s kind of a silly “tea” for it to happen with, this is officially the 1000th tea i’ve tasted since joining steepster! go me!

verdict on this one? It smells awful, but it’s not a terribly “tea.” I’m finding it sort of relaxing and one of those teas i want to add a bit of honey to, in order to bring out the sweetness. nothing i’d ever order on my own, but i don’t hate it.

Terri HarpLady

yay!!! Congrats on 1000!
So…is this dandelion herb or roasted dandelion root? I’m guessing it’s the root. Either way, it’s great for your liver. :)

Indigobloom

1000, nice! congrats

Oh Terri…as if I know the difference lol

PureAromaTea

Congratulations on your 1000th tea! We are glad it was from PureAromaTea.com.

CHAroma

Wow, 1000!!! Huge congratulations! I shall drink a cup of tea in your honor for being awesome. :)

haha thanks CHAroma :)

I picked up some dandelion tea (probably not this brand) at a co-op last year out of curiosity. This was the first time I’ve tried it. Verdict? Meh. It’s not bad-tasting, but it’s not terribly appealing either. I imagine this is one of those teas that you drink because you’re specifically expecting some sort of health benefit. I’ll probably just be relegating this to the back of the closet.