Edit tea info Last updated by Violet

1 Tasting Note View all

From Quintin's Tea Emporium

A must for the avid Earl Grey tea drinker! Our flavoury Earl Grey mellowed with a delicious creamy taste. An excellent all day tea with a superb finish.

About Quintin's Tea Emporium View company

1 Tasting Note

So a friend let me borrow a bag of this (actually, it is loose leaf, but her sisters put her together a cute giftbox and they made homemade bags with coffee filters) and I highly enjoyed it!

Smell: Earl Grey, but I could definitely smell the vanilla!

Taste: Very, very creamy, the vanilla came out so well, and the usual Earl Grey flavoring was very smooth and delicious. A touch of milk kicked up the creamy factor. All in all, I really liked this tea, and it was a sweet treat. :-)

Note: I’m not sure on the proper instructions for prepping this tea, because it was fashioned into the bags, and since they were thick, the best water temp was WAAAY hot and I had to keep pressing against the bag for a while to get the tea to steep fully. So these are my instructions based on the way mine was made. :-)