Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by lolainred

• “From the Round 3 Here’s Hoping TTB Yum! This is a great green tea with a spot on strawberry cream flavor. The clean grassy flavor of the base tea comes through and helps highlight the fruity...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 697 tasting notes
  • “I picked this one up at Quintin's Tea Emporium in Virginia Beach on vacation this past week. I am sure that it is actually a different tea company, but I forgot to take a picture of the label they...” Read full tasting note
    lolainred 124 tasting notes

From Quintin's Tea Emporium

Product description not available yet.

About Quintin's Tea Emporium View company

From the Round 3 Here’s Hoping TTB

Yum! This is a great green tea with a spot on strawberry cream flavor. The clean grassy flavor of the base tea comes through and helps highlight the fruity strawberry note. I like the way the two flavors play off of each other. The creamy note is more of a feel than a flavor. This is a very smooth tea with no bitterness or sour note in the aftertaste. Definitely a fun summer tea!

I picked this one up at Quintin’s Tea Emporium in Virginia Beach on vacation this past week. I am sure that it is actually a different tea company, but I forgot to take a picture of the label they had on the jar in the store and it does not appear to be on their website at this time. So I apologize for the lack of info for this team.

This smells deliciously like strawberry gummy bears or other strawberry candies. I don’t detect any creme at all in it. It’s a nice pleasant tea with a very fruity flavor, though you get a little of the green tea base in each sips as well. I think this one would turn out marvelously as an iced tea.