Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I am holding off on rating this for now because it caught me off guard - I thought I was getting a pu-erh but it's actually a combination of a pu-erh and a yunnan black tea and I have no idea how...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2307 tasting notes

From Red Blossom Tea Company

A tuocha is a pu-erh tea pressed into the shape of a bird’s nest. They come in various sizes, and sometimes are pressed with other teas.

Our Tin Hong Tuocha is a small nest – enough for a single pot of tea. It is pressed with a blend of pu-erh and a Yunnan black tea, one with a sweet malty character and notes of orange peel and honey.

The brewed tea is quite strong – the earthiness of the pu-erh tea in the blend is offset by the mild sweetness of the black tea.

About Red Blossom Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

I am holding off on rating this for now because it caught me off guard – I thought I was getting a pu-erh but it’s actually a combination of a pu-erh and a yunnan black tea and I have no idea how to steep it. I did drink two cups of it this afternoon and it tastes more like a straight black tea that’s slightly bitter…