Cherry Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by aisling of tea

• “My wife loves cherry, so I chose this for our shared cold brew tonight. I had a sip before I added my agave and hoo boy. It was lip-puckeringly tart. So I added my agave, fixed my wife's cup for...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1196 tasting notes
  • “I'm not sure what to say other than "blah." It smells halfway decent dry, but had almost zero flavor. I wasn't expecting it to taste like tea, so that's not it. I would have been completely happy...” Read full tasting note
    sunshine5150 11 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

Our Cherry Tea is designed for the tea lover with a sweet tooth! Anyone who enjoys a zesty and fruity drink will love the delicate flavors unleashed by this herbal tea blend. A long hot steeping of our Cherry Tea will unlock a robust drink that can please the taste buds like a modern sugared soda while adding the benefits of herbal enzymes available only in a tea. To create this fruity tea, we begin by carefully combining dried cherries with fresh and tasty sections of fresh dried apples. We then add aronia and rowan, for their astringent properties, and top off the blend with rosehips and hibiscus, for that special flowery essence that is packed into our Cherry Tree herbal tea.

About Red Leaf Tea View company

My wife loves cherry, so I chose this for our shared cold brew tonight. I had a sip before I added my agave and hoo boy. It was lip-puckeringly tart. So I added my agave, fixed my wife’s cup for her, and I added sugar to mine.

Oops.

So I have a painfully sweet cup because I can’t be bothered to pay attention XD. It’s good, but it’s got so much hibiscus, it’s making my stomach hurt. This blend is all for her.

I’m not sure what to say other than “blah.” It smells halfway decent dry, but had almost zero flavor. I wasn’t expecting it to taste like tea, so that’s not it. I would have been completely happy with hot cherry Koolaid, but it tastes like VERY watered down off-brand cherry Koolaid. Two or three sips and the rest went down the drain. I managed to eek out a second cup of Adagio Dewey Cherry that I made this morning and that had twice as much flavor (but only about half of what it was this morning, but I wasn’t expecting much of anything from a second steep).

If you are looking for a good cherry tisane, my first recommendation is the Dewey Cherry and the second is Tea Forte’s Cherry Cosmo. The Dewey is hands down my favorite, but if you are looking for something a bit more tart, try the Cosmo. Neither taste like tea (they aren’t supposed to!), but very yummy.