Starter Matcha

Green Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by MegWesley

From Red Leaf Tea

Matcha tea is well known the world over as the tea for the opulent. This is true given its rigorous processing and top notch taste. Despite this, Matcha can be taken by everyone who wants to begin developing the palate for this galaxy of fine exotic teas. Since it may be difficult to adapt to its new taste easily, the best place to start is with regular Starter Matcha. This Matcha is the starting point for people who want to join the class of Matcha nutritional drink foods.

For those who have never tried Matcha and are apprehensive about whether it will suit their palate, Starter Matcha helps slowly build in the striking Matcha taste. Furthermore, this Matcha is much more economical than its more expensive counterparts. Given the Matcha reputation for first-rate health teas, this makes a good return on investment. It can also be taken by the whole family since it helps all family members boost their personal health.

About Red Leaf Tea View company

With all the tasty flavored ones, I haven’t been using this one. But I figured it would be good in a smoothie. I forgot I bought strawberries, so in they went along with some frozen mango and pineapple, and coconut milk to smooth things out, along with a big scoop of this matcha.

I’ve been mixing up the flavored ones in smoothies lately but it gets too be too many different fruits haha. Oddly I can’t taste much of the matcha in this compared to the ones where I used like peach and orange together. And I used the same amount of matcha. Of course I’ve also had it for a really long time at this point, since March, but it’s been in an airtight jar kept in a drawer.

I think I can taste it, it just makes it taste sort of flat. Like it’s pulled from the sweetness. I’ve never understood adding sugar to smoothies because what is fruit, but this one I almost feel like I should.

Guess I’ll stick with crazy blackberry-raspberry-cherry-pineapple-banana with orange and peach matcha smoothies?

This one I’m gonna relegate to baked goods already. I keep telling myself I’m gonna bake with matcha and I don’t do it. Well if this one is less tasty in drinks then it’s time to do it!

TeaEqualsBliss

Ma-ma-ma-MATCHA!

Traveled for work again. This time I had different colleagues and the trip was much better. Much longer flight though. It’s a trade-off I guess.

I brought only this tea with me. Matcha is so easy. You just stir it into whatever water you have, be it hot or cold. Most of the time, I just added a some into my water bottle and shook the heck out of it. Frothy and delicious. I would have liked it better hot, but it’s still tea. Can’t complain. :) I also love the color of matcha. It’s such a lovely green. It makes you feel positively healthy. :)

Bonnie

I have to try this!

Mercuryhime

It’s a great way to get tea on the road without the long wait of cold/room temp brewing!

TeaBrat

I can also find instant green tea packets at the Japanese grocery store. They are made for iced tea and are very convenient. Someday I need to get into the world of matcha…

Bonnie

One thing we don’t have here is a Japanese market. And the people who work at the fast food restaurants look like Leave It To Beaver cast members. Way not S.F. Bay Area! Amy oh!

Mercuryhime

Try red leaf Tea’s website. They have a free matcha promo. If you do it right, you only need to buy your first matcha. The starter matcha is cheap and tasty. Do iiiiit. :)