Irish Cream Matcha

Matcha Powder, Natural Flavours
Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB
Iced 9 oz / 266 ml

• “I thought I'd try this with some vanilla agave and half-and-half today. Hot, of course. It's actually quite nice this way. I find the vanilla agave to be really finicky, especially with regular...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 935 tasting notes
  • “I got this one special for my boyfriend as a surprise. Last time he got to pick out a matcha, we ended up with Cola, so this time I thought an alcoholic drink matcha was in order. More...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 505 tasting notes
  • “Note to self: try this with a black base, and robust flavoring. Right now, at delicate flavoring and the green base, I'm just missing out on anything Irish Cream-ish. It's still yummy and creamy,...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1175 tasting notes
  • “So this is one of the matchas I forgot in Florida in January but I remembered to bring it back with me when I returned from my most recent trip. Being St. Patrick's Day, I found it a fitting time...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2087 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

Irish Cream with its intoxicating mix of ingredients gets more exciting when combined with the oriental touch of Matcha. Irish cream Matcha is a perfect treat for adults who are looking for a sophisticated snack made up of adventurous ingredients. This unforgettable treat is perfect for after hours, over the weekend or for those special occasions when adults have gathered to bond and have fun. It’s interesting color and arresting taste makes Irish cream Matcha a firm favorite for many adults who want to expand their repertoire of personal entertainment.

This very sumptuous treat carries a combination of sweet and tart flavors that work wonders on the palate leaving its many takers wonderfully sated and very pleased. With the presence of Matcha, this wonderful treat is made well rounded and very balanced thus enhancing its appeal across many adults audiences. It is the perfect get together treat to bring interesting people together with adventurous palates willing to go the extra mile and treat themselves to life’s simple pleasures. Irish cream Matcha is excellent as a stand alone treat or combined with a variety of delectable snacks for any occasion. It creamy depths delight its audience and lingers long after.

Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Irish Cream Natural Flavor

About Red Leaf Tea View company

Alright Ashmanra, you got me with all your yummy sounding taste notes of lattes. Today I had to make my own. I got this matcha powder a couple months back. It does smell like Irish cream. I added a teaspoon to Starbucks frappachino double walled insulated cup and added a half cup of water and shook hard. I added water to the first line, added some honey, added milk to the second line, stirred like crazy and then added ice. It was so yummy and creamy. I will definitely be making more of these.

ashmanra

Yay! I had Black cherry matcha in my fruit smoothie today and it was super yummy, and I am head over heels for my Kai Matcha unflavored lattes. Delicious! The Bavarian Cream made a great latte, too. I was considering this one for my next order!

Sandy

I have black cherry and caramel flavors, too. I can’t wait to try lattes with them. I will have to try some unflavored, too!

The first Sil matcha I tried. Didn’t quite get the proportions right, so it was a little thin, but made a mental note for the amaretto matcha I had today and it was much better. I didn’t really catch much Irish Cream in this like I did with the amaretto, but it may be because I made it too thin.

Ehh it’s a tea that I have.
I was craving matcha this morning and this was the first to be pulled out of the bag!
Great tea. Look at previous notes for a decent tasting note :)

((thank you MissB for the sample!))

1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I was excited to get a few red leaf matcha samples in my mystery pack from MissB and I knew right away I would have this one on St Patrick’s Day. I did and then I had it again tonight. Both times I used 6 oz organic whole milk shaken in a mason jar with 2 ice cubes. They were both yummy but the first one did not taste like Irish Cream. Today I left it in the fridge after preparing it for about an hour and it could just be my imagination but I felt like I could taste a little Irish Cream this time. Thanks MissB

I was so excited when I saw that Red Leaf had an Irish Cream matcha. Irish cream was my favourite liquor until a few years ago when I stopped consuming dairy. Kahlua and Frangelico just don’t always cut it (although Frangelico would be an awesome matcha flavour. I think Red Leaf has a Hazelnut matcha. I’ll have to try that next – maybe it’s close).

I got the classic grade matcha with robust flavouring at http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/irish-cream-matcha.html. I mixed it up with my default of vanilla almond milk and took a sip. It has a very distinctive taste to it. I think Red Leaf’s description calls it sweet and tart. I agree. It’s both, strange as that sounds. There’s no alcohol taste to it, which is good, just the “Irish cream” taste.

I used to mix Bailey’s with Kahlua, and it was awesome. I think I may try adding a splash of Kahlua into this one day as a dessert drink. It would make the Kahlua healthier, right? Oh, and I’ll have to try mixing a bit with caramel matcha. That would be a great mix. Caramel Irish cream. I was already vegan when Bailey’s came out with that flavour. Now I get to make my own. I’m going to try that tomorrow. I’m excited now, lol.

As a side note, my cat was trying to drink my matcha (she likes flavoured matcha!) and while I was protecting it from her I knocked my tin of matcha off the counter. I’m so glad they have the screw tops on them, as it could have been a disaster. Highly recommend picking up a tin.