Rose Matcha

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by KallieBoo!

• “I'm still surprised that I'm the only one who has logged this matcha. The aroma of it is beautiful. The flavor is lighter than I remember but that's ok with me. Oh, how I love rose flavored things :]” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 807 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

Rose Matcha’s exquisite floral flavor is both enticing and inviting to the palate. Its slightly tart taste is emboldened by Matcha’s light touch making it a treat worth sampling again and again. The addictive Rose Matcha charm is both compelling and surprising on the senses because of its unexpectedly balanced taste on the palate. This pleasurable Matcha treat is unforgettable for any occasion where it can easily hold its own in a fine assortment of choice refreshments.

Rose Matcha’s invitation to the floral world of the rose plant makes this treat doubly wonderful on all the senses. It can be the perfect everyday treat when a person wants to feel the presence of a splash of rosy color on their palate and their lives. Rose Matcha’s deep fulfilling flavor leaves its takers very sated and yearning for another experience of the same unforgettable sweetness. It is the best treat for encouraging new expectations on horizons of adventurous taste buds.

About Red Leaf Tea View company

I’m still surprised that I’m the only one who has logged this matcha. The aroma of it is beautiful. The flavor is lighter than I remember but that’s ok with me. Oh, how I love rose flavored things :]

Dinosara

I (and I think also Alphakitty) have this flavor with the white tea base… It’s quite lovely!

KallieBoo!

It sounds lovely :] I have never tried any of the other bases.