Coffee Matcha

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Red Leaf Tea

• “backlogging from yesterday as we had friends over after work and i had no time to myself to relax! I had this in smoothie form yesterday with a splash of vanilla matcha and chocolate matcha and it...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5241 tasting notes
  • “A scoop of matcha, an overripe banana, a glass of almond milk, a scoop of ice cream, and a tablespoon of chia seeds= super decadent. Out of the three coffee flavours from *Sil* I think this one...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 507 tasting notes
  • “Thanks to the wonderful *Sil* for providing me with a generous sample of this! This one’s distinctive, which I’m quite pleased about since up until now, I’ve always ordered my flavoured matchas in...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 856 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

When the easily recognizable and well loved taste of deliciously aromatic coffee is combined with the wildly popular regal Matcha, the resulting Coffee Matcha treat leaves its many takers delightfully breathless with pure palate sensations. This all-day treat provides the best companion for many days when work becomes too heavy or too boring and a person needs a delectable snack to carry them through the tedium. Coffee Matcha’s unforgettable taste and delicious aroma is irresistible to many coffee lovers.

This delectable snack can easily become a habit for someone looking to enhance their daily coffee treat with a twist of Matcha’s oriental presence. It is also a perfect accompaniment to many high tea gatherings where people want to feel sophisticated and appreciate the highly cultured palates of their peers. To stay up and about and also interested in the daily happenings in any surrounding, a Coffee Matcha treat should never be far away. Its enticing smell and wonderful taste is sumptuous and unmistakable.

About Red Leaf Tea View company

backlogging from yesterday as we had friends over after work and i had no time to myself to relax! I had this in smoothie form yesterday with a splash of vanilla matcha and chocolate matcha and it was delicious! I think coffee/mocha smoothies are my favourite these days because of the creamy way in which the milk blends with the flavouring. It’s better than a frappacino :)

Out of the three coffee flavours from Sil I think this one is my favourite, although the mocha was good too. The coffee smoothly creeps into the finish and aftertaste, leaving a vibrant mouthful. I’m looking forward to drinking the two last servings of this.

Well, this is the last flavour from the generous package from Sil. Thank you so much; I never thought I’d get through so many of Red Leaf’s flavours so quickly (maybe a little too quickly). Also a huge thanks to Fjellrev, who organized and distributed everything on this side of the country. I’m extremely grateful.

Yay! Glad you had fun with them :)

TeaBrat

sounds yummy

Thanks to the wonderful Sil for providing me with a generous sample of this! This one’s distinctive, which I’m quite pleased about since up until now, I’ve always ordered my flavoured matchas in nothing weaker than robust. The matcha itself doesn’t have that much coffee scent, maybe a little of that quintessential bitterness you get from the beans. I prepared this hot with some half and half and brown sugar. Smoothed out the matcha and brought out the coffee a bit. You have to wait to get it in the aftertaste, however.

I’m going to withhold rating for the time being. Try it cold first!

I started with always robust…then found some of the flavours are truly awful and chemical like at robust. This + cheesecake + milk + frozen banana makes me happy lol

Fjellrev

Ohh, I don’t have cheesecake but I should blend it with French Vanilla since I have so much of it anyway. I can see what you mean now with the fruit blends, and the nuts too. I can’t imagine ordering those in robust. That must be nasty.

Courtney

Cheesecake is one of my favourites. Well, of the few I’ve tried. :)

Fjellrev

Do you get actual cheese notes from it? I’ve read some people saying they get almost like a savoury cheese note. That’s kind of scared me.

Courtney

Hmm. Eep. I don’t actually think I can answer that. I haven’t had it in an age, but I don’t recall mentioning anything in my notes about a savoury cheese note.

Courtney

I have one serving left. Now you’ve piqued my curiosity.

Fjellrev

Hmm, maybe you haven’t then? Because you’d think it would be something that would stand out in your memory.

Courtney

I just finished off a warm latte with it, and I really concentrated on finding anything savoury. I really didn’t taste anything to that effect.

Fjellrev

Wow, that was fast haha. Didn’t expect you to have it so soon. Seriously good to know! This one’s been on my list for a while. Seems like you can’t go wrong with it.