Peppermint Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by KallieBoo!

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I received this in my variety pack. It's good :] Just minty­. I'm actually enjoying trying to figure out which tea I'm drinking. I feel like I'm solving a great mystery!(Yes.. My life is this...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 787 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

Our Peppermint comes from the northwestern United States. An herb that contains no caffeine, quite often, peppermint is consumed after meals as the oils stimulate the flow of bile to the stomach and helps relieve gas pains. Additionally, it has been reported and written that peppermint sweetens the breath and calms the digestive system, plus it helps heartburn, stomach ache, and nausea.

An interesting and tingling way to use peppermint is to place a handful of peppermint leaves in your bath water which will lower your body temperature – perfect for cooling fevered skin, or after working on a hot summer day.

About Red Leaf Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I received this in my variety pack. It’s good :] Just minty­. I’m actually enjoying trying to figure out which tea I’m drinking. I feel like I’m solving a great mystery!(Yes.. My life is this exciting)