Belgian Chocolate Matcha

Matcha Tea
Chocolate, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “I had to add this thing but I know I'm not the only one of you nerds who tried it so maybe I don't actually know what it's called. Once again, don't add more than a half teaspoon per 8oz of milk or...” Read full tasting note
    Superanna 9 tasting notes
  • “*Teeny Tiny Tea Box* Tried a bit of this from the box and it definitely smells like chocolate! It was... a weird mix of flavours though. Nice and creamy, but the flavour was a bit off. Back in the...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 590 tasting notes
  • “[1/2 tsp matcha + 8 oz (ish) of cold whole milk + 2 tsp raw sugar + handful of ice cubes] I really, really want to like this matcha, but there's something about how the chocolate comes across...” Read full tasting note
    Pyroxy 162 tasting notes
  • “The key to making a good flavored match is to use vanilla milk! At first this tea was rather bland using unsweetened soy milk.With the addition of vanilla soy milk it really had a great flavor not...” Read full tasting note
    Alreot 50 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

This dessert-like drink will knock your socks off! We’ve combined our fabulous Matcha Tea with cocoa powder to make a drink everyone will love and crave. This is an amazing beverage that can be served any time to anybody. Not only does this tea offer all the health benefits of Matcha Green Tea, it gives a little chocolate kick you are sure to love. This dessert-style beverage is healthy, tasty and will make you smile.

It is not often that you find a drink so good and so good for you like this chocolate delight. The health benefits are numerous and include cancer-fighting properties, blood detoxification, blood sugar level stabilizing and has high fiber content. Packed with nutrients and antioxidants, drinking this tea not only helps during the winter, but keeps your strength up during the summer. And with a tasty chocolate addition, it is a great hot chocolate drink for those cold nights and a yummy cool chocolate froth on those warmer days too.

You can’t go wrong with amazing benefits and tastefulness of this chocolatey tea. Treat yourself to this amazing tea and serve it to all your friends. You’ll be the hit of every get-together with this chocolate treat. It’s healthier than dessert and tastes better too! Treat yourself, your family and friends to this delightful organic drink that everyone will rave about.

About Red Leaf Tea View company

I had to add this thing but I know I’m not the only one of you nerds who tried it so maybe I don’t actually know what it’s called. Once again, don’t add more than a half teaspoon per 8oz of milk or it gets bitter. I add a half teaspoon of sugar. It’s lightly chocolatey. If you added cocoa mix to it you’d never know it was there. Good stuff. Not as good as the pumpkin pie spice one but what is?

ashmanra

A. We are not nerds, we are geeks, so are you.
B. It is listed, just under Belgium Chocolate, which drives me crazy but that is the official name of it. LOL!

Teeny Tiny Tea Box

Tried a bit of this from the box and it definitely smells like chocolate! It was… a weird mix of flavours though. Nice and creamy, but the flavour was a bit off. Back in the box it went!

I really, really want to like this matcha, but there’s something about how the chocolate comes across that’s just a little unpleasant. When compared to the caramel or french vanilla I’m afraid this one just falls a bit flat.

So it’s tasty, but not a favourite.

The key to making a good flavored match is to use vanilla milk! At first this tea was rather bland using unsweetened soy milk.With the addition of vanilla soy milk it really had a great flavor not really chocolate it was just good. I had it as a cold drink,i dissolved the powder in hot water first then added the cold milk.

1 tsp

This was decadent! i had this in with an avocado, banana/coconut cream/pineapple juice, fresh raspberries, a scoop of greens and a dragonfruit i had kicking around. i headed to the gym, got some instructions from a brazilian guy who is so fit (without trying) that i even if i had every part of me stuffed with implants i couldn’t look like him! lmao!!!

HOWEVER- i learned spiffy new lifts! and learned fantastic new swear words in a ton of languages (the exchanges you never expect to have in random conversation!), and all the while was listening to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28HYsul40D4

=0)

here’s to hoping a random student doesn’t call my geo prof out in front of the class as a racist tomorrow (because he really isn’t and we were all miserable while the ass carried on).

hope you like the song!

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
keychange

learning how to swear in several languages is actually very important-never know when it’ll come in handy, I say!

boychik

the song is awesome. i think it would be great in some movie about bank robbery

CelebriTEA

lol@ Eugene the Cat…hahaha….love this matcha.

JustJames

=0) class went well today too! phew!

First of all, why are there only two tasting notes besides mine on this tea?! Isn’t this the one that everyone was raving about last year? this and the caramel one???
Or is it just me that can only see two notes?
Heck I can’t even see my own and I know I wrote one because I ranted about how it was a bit too floral and not chocolatey enough for my tastes.
Bah.
Anyhow, I mixed this into a smoothie today with banana, avocado, kiwi, milk, ice, and a few splashes of OJ. Oh my goodness this is so good. A little zingy, a LOT creamy, topped off with a terry’s chocolate orange finish. Oh and a little sugar, since the “creamy” was a little overpowering. Not ideal but what can ya do. Anyhow, I ended up with a cup of…. well, YUM does not cover the bases here folks. Seriously.

..because it’s BELGIUM chocolate matcha :) Not belgian

Suziqzer

Lol.. Oops :)

Indigobloom

But… Belgian is more grammatically correct LOL
Ah well. Oops indeed!!

Suziqzer

I could see myself doing the same thing if I wasn’t looking at the package!

Indigobloom

That is exactly what I did. Belgium is the country. So it’s like saying France Chocolate… (not French!) Sighs.

Wow. This is amazing! It seriously tastes like I’m drinking hot chocolate right now, with a little hint of matcha. I wasn’t expecting this to taste so, chocolate-y, but it really really does! Yum. I love how this isn’t extremely sweet on its own, and incredibly creamy. Kind of odd, but I’m almost getting a floral taste at the end. A little off-putting, but nothing too noticeable. I don’t think that I would buy this in large quantities for myself, but it is a fun flavor to try out!

Flavors: Chocolate, Flowers