Belgian Chocolate Matcha

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had to add this thing but I know I'm not the only one of you nerds who tried it so maybe I don't actually know what it's called. Once again, don't add more than a half teaspoon per 8oz of milk or...” Read full tasting note
    Superanna 9 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

This dessert-like drink will knock your socks off! We’ve combined our fabulous Matcha Tea with cocoa powder to make a drink everyone will love and crave. This is an amazing beverage that can be served any time to anybody. Not only does this tea offer all the health benefits of Matcha Green Tea, it gives a little chocolate kick you are sure to love. This dessert-style beverage is healthy, tasty and will make you smile.

It is not often that you find a drink so good and so good for you like this chocolate delight. The health benefits are numerous and include cancer-fighting properties, blood detoxification, blood sugar level stabilizing and has high fiber content. Packed with nutrients and antioxidants, drinking this tea not only helps during the winter, but keeps your strength up during the summer. And with a tasty chocolate addition, it is a great hot chocolate drink for those cold nights and a yummy cool chocolate froth on those warmer days too.

You can’t go wrong with amazing benefits and tastefulness of this chocolatey tea. Treat yourself to this amazing tea and serve it to all your friends. You’ll be the hit of every get-together with this chocolate treat. It’s healthier than dessert and tastes better too! Treat yourself, your family and friends to this delightful organic drink that everyone will rave about.

About Red Leaf Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I had to add this thing but I know I’m not the only one of you nerds who tried it so maybe I don’t actually know what it’s called. Once again, don’t add more than a half teaspoon per 8oz of milk or it gets bitter. I add a half teaspoon of sugar. It’s lightly chocolatey. If you added cocoa mix to it you’d never know it was there. Good stuff. Not as good as the pumpkin pie spice one but what is?

ashmanra

A. We are not nerds, we are geeks, so are you.
B. It is listed, just under Belgium Chocolate, which drives me crazy but that is the official name of it. LOL!