Butternut Pie Matcha

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Azzrian

• “This is on my top 20 list which is saying a lot considering all the amazing flavors at Red Leaf Tea! It has that nutty buttery flavor I love. I have never had butternut pie but I would sure...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes
  • “*Azzrian* thanks so much for this one! It's dandy! It's sweet but not too sweet! It's butternutty! LOL - Seriously, tho...it has buttery, nutty, butternut squash, fluff, sweet-sugary, matcha...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Backlog: This Matcha makes a great latte. I like it better as a latte than prepared traditionally, somehow the creaminess of the milk enhances and elevates the flavors to give it more of a...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

The full bodied and bold Butternut pie taste gets its true edge of excitement with the addition of oriental Matcha to turn it into a truly thrilling culinary delight. Nothing comes close to the sensation that creamy Butternut pie Matcha delivers to its many takers. This delectable delight can be wildly popular across any age groups because it distributes different unique benefits depending on who is enjoying it. To the young in age, this bold tasting treat delivers sweet satisfaction and a yearning for more. To the young at heart this cherished treat delivers youthful enjoyment and leaves an unforgettable aftertaste.

Butternut pie Matcha, with its attractive bright coloring, is both appealing to the eyes and luscious on the palate. It teases the tastes buds and motivates them to partake of its well rounded delights. On special occasions, Butternut pie Matcha effortlessly attracts its own following among a galaxy of trendy and tasty treats. This is because, what it may not deliver in the simplicity of its name, it over delivers in enjoyment, satisfaction and lip-smacking goodness. Butternut pie Matcha is truly a treat for all seasons and all the right reasons.

This wonderful treat can be particularly consoling at the bedside of many ailing people because of its gentle feel on the palate and its eye-catching appeal. In any place where Butternut pie Matcha makes its presence felt, it also leaves its memorable aftertaste.

About Red Leaf Tea View company

It has that nutty buttery flavor I love. I have never had butternut pie but I would sure love some after having this!

I made mine in a latte iced and it was so delicious and really helped that sweet tooth that has been bugging me this whole past week.

There is a creaminess and a rich sweetness to the tea but the butteriness of the matcha is a perfect match for the nutty and buttery goodness of this flavor.

I got mine in robust flavoring with the basic matcha grade.

I do love RLT’s higher grade of matcha so much but honestly in the flavored matcha I am quite fine with the basic grade as it is excellent as well.

You can order this matcha here:

Some of my other favorite matcha flavors include Boysenberry, Butterscotch, and Macadamia Nut. Now if only they could make a BACON flavored matcha!!

Seriously though this is a good one! If you are looking for something a little different to satisfy that sweet tooth look no further!

Donna A

Azzrian, e have similar tastes in flavored matcha. I was eyeing Butternut Pie on the Red Leaf website today as I was sipping Bavarian Cream and later on, Macadamia Nut. I still need to try Butterscotch, but I would add Black Cherry to my own list as a top choice.

Azzrian

I have regular cherry – but noticed there is black and Bordeaux so not sure what the differences are like between them all.
I LOVE the butterscotch – LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Cotton Candy is really good too! :)

Donna A

You should try Black Cherry. It is really really good in a cold latte! I think I’ll get butterscotch next time and will keep Cotton Candy in mind.

ashmanra

I love the Black Cherry!

MegWesley

A bacon matcha would be really weird, but I would so try it if it was a real thing!

Azzrian thanks so much for this one! It’s dandy!
It’s sweet but not too sweet! It’s butternutty! LOL – Seriously, tho…it has buttery, nutty, butternut squash, fluff, sweet-sugary, matcha notes all happening! Impressive! It’s more like I am eating a meal than drinking a tea/matcha!

Backlog:

This Matcha makes a great latte. I like it better as a latte than prepared traditionally, somehow the creaminess of the milk enhances and elevates the flavors to give it more of a pie-like taste.

I can’t say that I’ve ever had a butternut pie. But I figured that butternut pie had to taste a lot like pumpkin pie, right? And it does … but I taste more of a butternut squash flavor … there’s less of the spice that goes along with pumpkin pie, and that’s where the real difference lies, I think.

There’s a nutty flavor to this, as well as a pastry-like flavor that is slightly buttery. I think that the natural buttery taste of the matcha plays well with the pastry notes. I can also taste the sweet, vegetative tones of the matcha.

A really good Matcha. Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/11/29/butternut-pie-flavored-matcha-red-leaf-tea/