Strawberries and Cream Matcha

Matcha Tea
Berries, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “This is yet another matcha that I picked up in the “buy five, get two free” package that I am splitting with a friend. We chose the following options: Size: Small (30g) Matcha Quality: Classic...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1343 tasting notes
  • “sipdown 1 My mini goal over the next week or so is to drink at least one of my matchas down every day so that my cupboard can clear out of matcha since i've found myself drinking it less and...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4034 tasting notes
  • “This is a backlog from a few days ago. Just thinking about this review is making me want another latte of this, but it is too late for me to risk the caffeine. Definately first thing tomorrow...” Read full tasting note
    Ellenkh27 74 tasting notes
  • “*outrageous!!!* this smells outrageous! like Strawberry Quik, only better. the strawberry has a fruity freshness that blends perfectly with the fresh cream. here again, i must reference my beloved...” Read full tasting note
    pyarkaaloo 81 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Tea

Nothing can be more alluring than the idea of strawberries & cream. Strawberries, one of the most romantic fruits together with rich frothy cream in this sweet, yet sexy matcha tea blend. You can relax and enjoy a spa sensation with this matcha, or share with a loved one. On the other hand, you may have to fight the youngsters for claim to this blend because they will love it too! Good hot, better iced, or cold, it tastes like a strawberry milkshake, especially when made latte style.

Our matcha tea is made with the best handpicked European strawberries. When combined with a creamy backdrop you will find yourself closer to bliss with each sip. The strawberry is known to have many medicinal qualities including teeth whitening properties for a brilliant smile! What more can you ask for beyond decedent flavor and white teeth, especially when each sip will bring forth an ear to ear grin!

About Red Leaf Tea View company

Size: Small (30g)
Matcha Quality: Classic (Basic Grade)
Matcha Type: Regular
Flavor Level: Delicate

Having tried and loved the raspberry and cream matcha (Thank you Sil), I was very excited when I saw this. Raspberries and cream are delicious but something about the combination of strawberries and whipped cream is just right.

When I was younger, my mother would take my sister and I to plays and afterwards she would take us to a fancy hotel for dessert. Soon the people at the hotel came to know us and they would have a nice big bowl of strawberries and whipped cream waiting for when we arrived. When I took a sip of this matcha, I thought this reminded me of that but I was wrong. This reminds me of something so much better…

Half a teaspoon of this matcha mixed with eight ounces of milk tastes exactly like a strawberry milkshake. I LOVE strawberry milkshakes!! Creamy, sweet, and delicious, what is there not to love? This captures that perfectly (minue the calories of course) and I could not be happier! If you are a fan of strawberry milkshakes, you need to check out this matcha here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/strawberries-and-cream-matcha.html

Flavors: Berries, Cream

Oh that sounds amazing!

VariaTEA

This will definitely be reordered. This and Caramel Popcorn.

Roswell Strange

You should do white chocolate next – I’m curious about that one.

VariaTEA

Haha I shall keep that in mind. I wrapped them all in tin foil and am storing them in the fridge so each time I grab a pack it is a surprise.

Courtney

Good idea on the tin foil. My friend asked if we could do a matcha order soon, so now I need to narrow down flavours.

Roswell Strange

My matcha list is huge. But I think once I’m working again that’ll likely be the first thing I put an order in for. And then do a whole bunch of swaps :)

VariaTEA

I am already planning my next order and I have SOO much matcha right now.

i think i have this one in the cupboard as well…i figured i’d like strawberry and cream more than rasberry..

Courtney

I really need to acquire more of a taste for matcha so I can get through flavours quicker than my snail-like pace currently.

Fjellrev

Thanks for reviewing this one! I had this one on my list but wasn’t sure if it would be worthwhile.

And about White Chocolate, it was tasty, but generically sweet and creamy, and I had robust level flavouring.

sipdown 1

My mini goal over the next week or so is to drink at least one of my matchas down every day so that my cupboard can clear out of matcha since i’ve found myself drinking it less and less.

This was distinctive level flavouring and is really delicious. It’s not a really artificial strawberry, just strawberry with a hint of that delicious strawberry milkshake sort of taste. I actually think i’d get normal strawberry most of the time since i drink these as latte’s and the added “cream” doesn’t really do much but soften the strawberry flavour. But i’ve had straight strawberry before and loved it.

Courtney

I go through matcha phases hah. Good luck!

VariaTEA

I really loved this one. Mine was delicate flavoring and it tasted like a strawberry milkshake to me. Perhaps I should try the normal strawberry in my next order…

they’re both REALLY similar…i just figure since i’m dropping it in milk, might as well go with normal strawberry

Makes sense.

This is a backlog from a few days ago. Just thinking about this review is making me want another latte of this, but it is too late for me to risk the caffeine. Definately first thing tomorrow morning. Anyway, strawberry milkshake is a reasonable description of what a latte of this tastes like. Obviously it has a vegetal match undertone, but at robust flavoring it is a strawberry treat. Yummy!

outrageous!!! this smells outrageous!

like Strawberry Quik, only better. the strawberry has a fruity freshness that blends perfectly with the fresh cream. here again, i must reference my beloved Strawberries ‘n Cream Oatmeal by Quaker. obviously, it’s not exact, but it’s reminiscent of this strawberry flavor, which is such a comforting thing. i’m really loving strawberries as of late.

it all started with Ahmad’s Strawberry Sensation (black tea) which is absolutely divine. then Nina’s Paris Demain, a light & buttery green tea with an abundant yet delicate strawberry flavoring. Now this matcha. i am sooo in trouble.

i ordered the large size, royal (premium grade) with distinctive flavoring. so glad i did.
i must make a cup, tout de suite!

This was so freaking amazing. Thank you Sil! (207)

I boiled a little bit of water and mixed it with the matcha so that it was nice and smooth, and then filled my cup with milk. It was so amazingly delicious that I drank the entire cup while waiting for my other tea to steep.

Strawberry milk!

keychange

Oh I want! what was the flavouring level, do you know?

Should have been distinctive if I remember right

VariaTEA

I has this at delicate level and it is still really good.

Cavocorax

Yeah, it was distinctive! I will have to get more at some point. I FINALLY placed my first order for matcha so I can get into the reviews cycle. :D

Tealizzy

I ordered some of this last week! Sounds so good! :)

And that’s a sip down. Enjoying another matcha latte this morning. Basically just this matcha, some hot water, and 1% milk.

Thanks for the matcha, Sil! This one seemed to grow on me the more I had it. :)

Wow! I can taste the sweet, and slightly sour, whip cream, as well as the strawberries. It all makes for a pretty decadent and rich breakfast smoothie (bananas and strawberries pair so perfectly). I like how easy and straightforward this one is, and will consider picking some up for myself in the future.

Thanks Sil for sending all of this matcha to this side of the country, and Fjellrev for repackaging and distributing all of it!

Flavors: Berries, Cream