Eggnog MATCHAccino

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Short Sorceress

1 Tasting Note View all

From Red Leaf Tea

MATCHAccino is a flavored green tea matcha latte that is decadent, delicious, and full of flavor! MATCHAccino is so much healthier than traditional energy boosting beverages and now you can have your MATCHAccino your way! Exactly your way, by selecting the flavors you want for easy to make, on the go, delicious MATCHAccino! Just select the flavors you desire from the list and add it to your cart. We will ship your MATCHAccino with love.

MATCHAccino is easy to make for those on the go, or sit back and indulge in sweet healthy goodness. There is no healthier or tastier way to indulge your senses in something this sweet, and energizing! Just scoop, put into your container, shake with milk and ice, and your good to go. It couldn’t be easier, or more affordable to have a MATCHAccino in your hands right now.

MATCHAccino is best mixed with milk and ice, but can also be served hot as a latte. Add a dollop of whipped cream if you care to indulge. Our MATCHAccino is all natural, with premium quality ingredients. You will think you are doing something sinful!

About Red Leaf Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I was initially doubtful that this could become an eggnog replacement for me, but yet again I was proven wrong. This has a delightful creamy texture to it, that while not nearly as thick as eggnog, comes pretty close if you use whole milk and a blender to froth it up like a latte. You may have a slightly different texture if you’re using skim milk since it has significantly less milk fat. I also think this is best served cold. I don’t know about you, but the thought of warm eggnog doesn’t appeal to me. I can’t even get behind eggnog lattes at the coffee shop, no matter how hard I try. What I can get behind is the sprinkle of nutmeg and cinnamon they put on top, that ended up being a great addition to my eggnog MATCHAccino.

The only thing I think this is really missing is the alcohol. When I make eggnog from scratch I generally put a good dose of brandy in it, although others prefer rum or bourbon. In my shortsightedness I didn’t even think to order a package of alcohol flavored MATCHAccino to experiment with. Next year I fully intend on picking up small packages of both brandy and rum to see what kind of results I end up with. My love of experimentation combined with the extensive custom flavor list offered by Red Leaf just may put me in the poor house.

You can read the full review over on my blog: