Panettone Matcha

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ifjuly

1 Tasting Note View all

From Red Leaf Tea

The sweet and unforgettable taste of panettone is wildly popular with all age groups and when it is combined with the balancing twist of regal Matcha, produces a treat that literally melts in the mouth. Panettone Matcha’s sweet taste is irresistible to many age groups because it is totally at home in any gathering surrounded by an array of many other common snacks. This is because, it can easily attract a loyal following of those who appreciate the sweeter side of living. Since it literally sings a song in the mouth, it can become a must-have on those special occasions for both children and adults who have an unrepentant sweet tooth.

Panettone Matcha can also embellish the diets of many senior citizens by bringing its sweetness into their otherwise monotonous and often bland diets. As a desert, it almost has no competitor in terms of memorable and exotic taste. This versatile Matcha treat can adapt itself to any season of the year irrespective of whomever is enjoying it. On those sunny days when someone wants to engage in outdoor activities, a Panettone Matcha treat would prove a fitting highlight for taking a much needed snack break. When the weather turns cool or even cold, nothing can bring more comfort to the palate than the sweet taste of Panettone Matcha.

Ingredients: Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Natural Flavor

About Red Leaf Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

No one has been brave and tried this flavor yet??

Perhaps no one is familiar with panettone cake? I will briefly describe it for those of you who may not be familiar. It is a light, airy cake the texture of a yeast roll, very lightly sweetened and studded with candied citrus peel and raisins. Since it is so light and not overly sweet it makes AMAZING French Toast!

So I got this matcha organic, lowest possible flavor level, and with the slightly upgraded “royal” matcha.

I made a cold latte this morning with 1/2tsp match, 1 cup milk, and 1 tsp powdered sugar (sometimes sugar helps the flavor pop)

It was VERY good! It has a nice candied citrus taste, and is not at all artificial or funky. Highly recommended if you like the idea of candied citrus matcha :D

Cheri

This one I would be interested in trying a sample of…..

You got it Cheri!

Roswell Strange

You had me up until raisins :P

Fjellrev

So glad you tried this! I have it on my list for my next RLT order (which I made a year ago but told myself I can’t order until I finish the RLT matcha I already have!), so I’m excited to hear that it’s just as delicious as it sounds. I loooove panettone. :D

Stephanie

It didn’t taste of raisins Ros!

I do too Fjellrev! You gotta try making it into French toast sometime :D

Fjellrev

That sounds fabulous. Have you seen it year-round, though, or do you make it yourself? I absolutely love it toasted. Drool.

Stephanie

Nah I always buy it during the holidays :) Have not attempted to make it myself yet!

Fjellrev

Damn, here I was hoping you found a place that sold it throughout the year haha. I’d love to make it myself but have a feeling I’ll mess it up.

Fjellrev

Haha yeah I thought of online, but figured it would be quite expensive. Time to just make my own. ;)

:) :) :)