lemongrass matcha

Herbal Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kasumi no Chajin

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Oh no. This is not good. Not good at all. When I opened the bag the smell wasn't too pleasant but I was hoping this would be one of those teas that has a strange aroma, but a good flavor. Not the...” Read full tasting note
    TastyBrew 357 tasting notes

From Red Leaf Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Red Leaf Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Oh no. This is not good. Not good at all. When I opened the bag the smell wasn’t too pleasant but I was hoping this would be one of those teas that has a strange aroma, but a good flavor. Not the case. This is just weird. And I really love lemongrass and lemongrass sodas. Shoot.

KeenTeaThyme

That’s one the reasons I’m so hesitant to try matcha! Maybe you can blend with others?

TastyBrew

That’s actually why I got lemongrass. I was hoping to mix it with ginger as I thought that would be tasty. But then I thought it sounded like a refreshing drink for this afternoon. Ugh. No luck. I may try and put a little bit in the ginger just to see if that will allow me to stretch my ginger out a little longer. The grapefruit is really good though. As is the english toffee. I’m not having much luck with the English Butter cookie either but with some doctoring it can be pretty decent.

KeenTeaThyme

I’ve been eyeing up the grapefruit, actually. I love grapefruit! We have similar tastes – grapefruit & cinnamon (though not together!).

TastyBrew

Ha, yeah, but you know I’d try it! Have you ever mixed in a little ginger juice into grapefruit juice? It’s once of my favorites with a little smidge of apple juice as well. I’ll shoot you a little sample of the grapefruit if you want. I’ve never swapped matcha before, but I don’t know why not. I have little foil baggies now. Should work fine. PM me if you’re interested!