Orange Pekoe

Lemon Zest, Musty, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Kasumi no Chajin
Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 3 g 7 oz / 208 ml

From Red Rose

This unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time.

About Red Rose View company

Favorite tea if there is nothing else to have. Have this most of the time. love to make ice tea with it, add alittle lemon and honey and its amazing on a cold rainy day.

Flavors: Lemon Zest, Musty

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 5 OZ / 150 ML

I grew up in Canada and this is one of the only teas I knew back then. I recently went back and tried it again with a little milk. It was very weak and, while not unpleasant, it was certainly lackluster.

5 min, 0 sec 3 g 9 OZ / 266 ML

The taste is muddied, and tasted as if I’d steeped it too long, even though it had only been three minutes. Not something I’d have again.

This is what my roommate prefers for iced tea. I’ll drink it if everything else is gone. It’s better than no tea at all, anyway.

I drink this with supper every night and have been doing so since I was a kid. To me, this is the black tea I go to when I need a pick me up and find that it has a very full flavor considering that it is a bagged tea. When I think orange pekoe, I think of this.

Boiling 8 min or more

So I had this monday at work. My lovely sister was brewing tea for everyone and this was just yummy. Always a good classic.

I like to drink this steeped in milk with a bit of sugar in it.

I’m not much of a straight black tea kind of girl, but I do enjoy orange pekoe in latte form :P

Kind of my default tea because it’s what was in the cupboards growing up. It’s got a familiar flavour with a little bit of milk, a great pick-me-up afternoon tea. Plain or if steeped too long it goes a little bitter. I always have it on hand for homesickness or when I need to wake up and don’t feel like brewing coffee.

Probably my most drank tea. I have this at least three times a week when things begin cooling off here in Canada and Red Rose’s Orange Pekoe Tea has never bored me, I can always head to Red Rose when I have no clue what tea I’m to have. Beside the fact that it’s extremely good, it’s extremely customizable. I’m sure many avid tea drinkers have noticed honey doesn’t taste good in all tea, and neither does milk and all sorts of other things just won’t work in certain teas. Red Rose can take it all, Red Rose’s Orange Pekoe is basically a clean slate in which you add whatever tickles your fancy until you’ve made it your own personal tea. Great on mornings, great during the winter, great for anyone.

190 °F / 87 °C

Good tea. Just be sure not to let it mash too long lest it become bitter.