Decaffeinated Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Harfatum

From Red Rose

For tea lovers with concerns about caffeine we offer Red Rose Naturally Decaffeinated tea bags. Red Rose is decaffeinated using the natural EA process and once brewed produces a bright, pleasant cup of tea.

About Red Rose View company

Intensely mediocre, with little flavor. The girlfriend complained that it didn’t just taste bland, but it was actively bad. I finished my cup, she didn’t finish hers. I didn’t think it was quite so awful with milk, but it had little flavor in any case. Not recommended.

Note to self: Honey makes this one drinkable. Still bland, but at least I will be able to finish the box.

Unappealing. After the decaffeination process, there is little flavour left. It is muddy and brownish with a dull, nondescript taste. With milk, it is thin, watery and greyish. Chemical residues are not appealing, either. I have given up on decaffeinated teas and coffees. There are many naturally caffeine-free beverages to enjoy.