Original Blend

Bulk, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by fancyteacup

From Red Rose

First introduced in 1890, the traditional Red Rose blend is a tea for tea lovers. This package of 100 has some of the finest black teas from around the world are selected to make this full bodied and flavorful tea.

About Red Rose View company

This is a good basic tea. When I want something that isn’t too strong, but still tastes good, I drink Red Rose. It’s great for mornings when you want to wake up with a cup of tea but your taste buds aren’t ready for anything too strong/flavorful yet. It’s pretty plain, but unlike Lipton, it doesn’t bring to mind boiled dirt. The little animals are cut too.

This is more of a comfort drink than anything for me. My mother always had some in the house, storing the bags in a tin. It was something warm to turn to when you were not feeling well, cold or down. I’ve always thought the color and smell pleasant, and even though it’s nothing spectacular, it’s special just because it was my first tea.

please if you want to start drinking tea dont drink this..this is by far the worst tea..i dont want to go any further, its just so cheap

I’m staying with family while house hunting, and this is my brother-in-law-to-be’s favorite tea. It’s got a nice, delicate flavor that works well when brewed my usual way—very strong, with sugar and milk added. This is a good standby tea, though I don’t think I’ll buy it for myself. I prefer my morning tea to be a bit more robust.

While this is not the most exciting, refined, or even particularly high quality cup, this is my comfort tea. It was the brand my mother always bought when I was a child (and still does), and was the tea that was served when I had a cold, when we’d make sun tea in the summer, and at my first tea parties.

Okay, so the flavor isn’t spectacular. The leaves are chopped into the smallest pieces imaginable. But it’s a happy tea for me, and lends well to have things added to it, something you wouldn’t want to do with your best sencha. With a teaspoon of rose syrup, even this tea tastes elegant and smooth.

Cheap and better than Lipton’s. My morning source of caffeine. Like it best with milk and honey or sugar.

(Review for decaf) Not spectacular, but excellent for the price, and much more flavorful than Lipton. As such, I find it perfect for making large batches of iced tea, and at the price I don’t have to feel guilty about using ten to fifteen tea bags at a time. Very nice with fresh mint.

Boiling 8 min or more

like most others, this was the tea that I grew up with. My mother usually purchased it to make sun tea during the summer. As a college student I keep the tea around the house because it is cheap and ‘somewhat’ tasty. I will usually drink any plain tea such as this, probably from the several years spent tagging along to random coney islands at bizarre hours of the night with my ‘hip’ coffee drinking friends.
-i also totally collect the figurines that come in the boxes :)

While this isn’t my favourite tea in the world when I’m in my tea-snob mood, it reminds me of the comforts of home. A little cream, a little sugar, and a whole lot of happiness.

nothing extra special, nothing bad, but a nice warm cup on a cold grey day with special friends