Original Blend

Bulk, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by fancyteacup

From Red Rose

First introduced in 1890, the traditional Red Rose blend is a tea for tea lovers. This package of 100 has some of the finest black teas from around the world are selected to make this full bodied and flavorful tea.

About Red Rose View company

like most others, this was the tea that I grew up with. My mother usually purchased it to make sun tea during the summer. As a college student I keep the tea around the house because it is cheap and ‘somewhat’ tasty. I will usually drink any plain tea such as this, probably from the several years spent tagging along to random coney islands at bizarre hours of the night with my ‘hip’ coffee drinking friends.
-i also totally collect the figurines that come in the boxes :)

While this isn’t my favourite tea in the world when I’m in my tea-snob mood, it reminds me of the comforts of home. A little cream, a little sugar, and a whole lot of happiness.

nothing extra special, nothing bad, but a nice warm cup on a cold grey day with special friends

This is a favorite from my childhood. Mom discovered it when she lived in Canada and now I’m hooked. You have to be really careful about not oversteeping, though, because it gets bitter fast.

This is the family favorite for Iced Tea. My grandma always used it and now I always use it.
Great basic black tea!

I had this tea down the shore and I don’t know if it was the water or the blend, but every cup I drank was AWESOME. I don’t know why I haven’t picked up a box yet.

Fav. childhood tea, still best with cream and sugar for early mornings.

Nice tea either for hot breakfast pickup or for iced tea. I find it a little harsh by itself.

If you’re like me – meaning, you won’t get anywhere near Lipton – this is the best option if all you have access to is grocery-store varieties. This is the very first black tea I ever drank; my grandmother made me weak-ish cups of it when I was a little girl. I loved it. My parents hated it: as you can imagine, it offended their Mormon sensibilities. Ergo, this tea is a nice combination of fond memories and palatability.