Roasted La Creme

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Alannah

From Remedy Teas

Take a toasty twist on green tea with roasted green tea combined with white chocolate bits creating a toasty, marshmallow-hazelnut flavor. Contains roasted green tea, natural vanilla essences and vanilla white chocolate green tea decadence.

About Remedy Teas View company

Had this yesterday, and it was really lovely. It wasn’t the usual green tea blend, that’s for sure. I could see the little white chocolate bits in the tea, and there were quite a few of them, but it just added to the flavour of the blend and didn’t really stand out/distract like I usually feel regular chocolate does in a tea blend. I didn’t get any marshmallow notes from it, per se, but overall the vanilla/white chocolate just smoothed out the green tea flavour and it was a nicely balanced, slightly sweet cup of tea. Glad I got a couple of ounces of this! I am not normally a huge green tea fan so I wasn’t sure what to expect.

Interesting green. It smells wonderful! Lovely toasty white chocolate/vanilla aroma, both dry & steeped. At first I thought the green tea taste was oddly separated from the rest, but as I finished the cup it blended together nicely. Sweet, slightly creamy, but I might try this with creamer next time to bump it up. However, it was fine without any additions.

this is a delicious, rounded cup. Not grassy at all, but smooth and flavorful. I think my water was too cool to get a truly perfect infusion, but I am impressed, nonetheless.