Dragon Eye Oolong

Apricot, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

From Revolution Tea

Somewhere between a green and black tea, Dragon Eye Oolong begins with the finest quality Oolong tea available. This smooth, well-rounded elixir blends smoky Chinese oolong with safflower, peach and apricots.

About Revolution Tea View company

Sorry to disappoint Ost, but I do not hate this tea at all. It’s really good! If I had any criticism it would be that I need more oolong taste from it. I also probably used too much water for the size of the sachet. However the peachy apricot goodness that shows up and lingers at the end of the sip is very pleasant and also subtle in a good way. Thanks Ost!

Flavors: Apricot, Peach

Bummer xD But hey, if you want more, let me know! I wasn’t a huge fan of that tea anyway :P

I enjoyed this tea for breakfast today.

I drank this at PF Chang’s tonight. It’s OK. It started out earthly with light fruity flavors but as the pot sat the fruity began to take over in flavor. I don’t think that I live peach very much in my tea.

This fine oolong has a medium body with a cleansing finish. The peach and apricot in the blend provide a nice fruitiness to the tea, but it’s hard to pinpoint that is peach and apricot without reading the tea box. It’s mysterious in a way and I quite enjoy that. The safflower boosts the fruitiness while confusing the palate I think. Overall, I enjoyed this oolong and recommend it to whomever wants a soothingly original tea.

Preparation: steeped for 4 min. at 205 degrees.
Rating: 92%