White Pear

White Tea
Pear
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Revolution Tea

Delicate and fragrant as a fresh-picked pear, this blend combines white tea, slivers of sweet pears, and natural pear flavor. It may be one of the smoothest blends you’ve tasted, providing a gentle lift any time of day. White tea, whose silvery buds are the least processed of all teas, contains the highest amount of antioxidants.

About Revolution Tea View company

This was the second in the series of 6 mini T-tins I ordered. I’m a bit confused by this one for two reasons:
One – it’s dark, and smells like a darker green tea. Not getting why it’s marketed as a white tea.
Two – no pear aroma from the leaves, only a very faint aftertaste, but nowhere at all during the sip.

I followed directions for white teas – cooler water, short steep – and it still brewed up like a green. Not unpleasant, but doesn’t deliver on the fruit or delicateness the label seems to allude to.

I may add some ginger shavings to my next pot and see if that might not highlight something I’m missing. But I think it’s fair to say I won’t be replenishing this when it runs out.

I found this tea by accident. I was staying over my mothers house and finished the tea stash that i had brought. So when i stop at the gas station i decides to buy something hot and found this for $1.99 for the hole box of 20 teas. A deal!

Ive never tried a tea that came in a triangle silk sachets, pretty cool. I’m a sucker for presentation. =D

It was astound by the balance of flavors. This is a very light white tea with a very subtle hint of pear flavor. Definitely will repurchase.

I hadn’t checked out my Revolution teas recently so I brought them to work all last week. This one is most definitely still my favorite! It’s so light and refreshing, probably one of my favorite white teas I own.

Boiling 8 min or more

Bleh! Very fake tasting. I took one sip and poured it down the drain. So sad.. I’ve tried pear flavored white teas before that were delicious.

Simple and delicious.

I don’t think any pears or evern pear-like substances were involved in the making of this tea. The dry leaf doesn’t smell like pears, the tea doesn’t smell like pears, and there’s certainly no taste of pears.

Meh…I’m just not loving it. Thought the first time was a one off and tried steeping for various times based on other people’s recommendations but I have to say the overwhelming flavour in this tea seems to be dust…with a faint trace of pear at the end. Definitely a disappointment

This has a good pear taste with a white tea that is not light in taste as I would prefer. This is still good tasting to me.

I actually drank 2 14oz. mugga this yesterday. I was skeptical when I bought this, as it said “full leaf” on the package. When I opened the package and saw the mesh bags, I was relieved to see that to an extent, this was true. Most of the leaves within were broken, but not terribly shredded. The tea was dark than I expected, but tastes refreshingly light as a white tea should. I didn’t try for a resteep, but based on the size of the leaves, I think it’s reasonable to wager that these bags could handle at lease one. 4/5

This is pretty good.

For one thing, I love Revolution’s sachets – the teas are full leaf and there is always plenty of fruit and other ingredients in there.

This tea is very light and delicate. The hint of pear flavor is nice – I was worried it’d be too strong, as I don’t normally enjoy pear that much.