White Pear

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Revolution Tea

Delicate and fragrant as a fresh-picked pear, this blend combines white tea, slivers of sweet pears, and natural pear flavor. It may be one of the smoothest blends you’ve tasted, providing a gentle lift any time of day. White tea, whose silvery buds are the least processed of all teas, contains the highest amount of antioxidants.

About Revolution Tea View company

Not all that thrilling, in my opinion. Tried it hot, and while it smelled and looked nice there wasn’t a whole lot of flavor. Delicate and a little bit sweet and otherwise indistinct. Not enough pear flavor to impress me.

I am chilling the rest of the box for use as iced tea right now, and I suspect it will be much better that way. In general I like white tea better cold.

UPDATE: This tea is much better iced! The flavor is subtle and cold suits it well.

Not my favourite. It would probably be decent if I were just expecting a slightly sweet white tea, but I was really looking forward to a deep pear flavour… which I did not get. I guess I’ll keep searching. It is light and soothing, but I can’t see myself buying another box.

I must have done something wrong on this one, because it was seriously bitter. Unfortunately, this is the only bag I had. From what I can taste (besides the bitterness) this tea probably has potential. I could taste some pear, especially in the aftertaste. Prepared with stevia.

A good balance of flavors. Light and fruity, just the way I like my tea :)

I recommend making this in small cups. If it sits too long, it starts to get bitter.