Tropical Green Tea

Citrusy, Mint
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

From Revolution Tea

You are about to enjoy the most exciting green tea on the planet! Revolution Tea’s Tropical Green is a natural blend of Dragonwell green tea, Young Hyson and pineapple flavoring. Rich in flavor, this award-winning tea will convert anyone to the wonders of green tea.

About Revolution Tea View company

I got a sample of this in my monthly Love With Food box. The package says to brew “just under boiling.” I’m no green tea expert, but that seems too hot to me. However, it didn’t matter either way, since I’m at way work and only have one “hot” setting here. I think I may bring my thermometer and find out exactly what temperature it is. Whatever it is, it worked out well enough for this tea. Brewing, there was a strong pineapple scent. I’m almost not getting that in the taste though. At the very beginning of the sip, its almost as though a pineapple just rolled by my face; the tiniest hint of pineapple is there. Then it’s all green tea. And I’m not getting any of the mint everyone else mentioned! Overall not terrible, but not great.

I made a cup of this before school, and while it was sweet and forthright it quickly became forgotten during the hectic rush of the day! I was pleasantly surprised later by how well it held up despite a terribly long over-steep.

The least favorite of The Revolution tea brand

Yum! I was pleasantly surprised with this tea. The dragonwell and the fruit balance each other out nicely. I loved the packaging too (I got this in a sample pack).

Meh. It’ll do in a pinch.

Maybe too many flavors are trying to come through with this tea, but still a treat and quite tasty.

Found this tea today at a Pilot gas station. The leaves in the pyramid bag were beautiful- but the flavor was uneventful for me. I picked out the light mint the most. My experience could be influenced by the fact that I drank it out of a styrofoam cup with little to no regard for water temperature.

Had sweet fruity hints without all the green tea bitterness. Loved it.