Sweet Ginger Peach Black Tea

Ginger, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

From Revolution Tea

Revolution Tea’s Sweet Ginger Peach is a flavor-packed, original tea made from fine Ceylon and Assam teas, fresh peach flavoring and ginger root. This hand-blended wonder has emerged as the most popular flavor in Revolution Tea’s award-winning line of teas.

• Black Tea
  • 16 Infuser Tea Bags
  • Re-Sealable Stay Fresh Container
  • Great gifts
  • Premium full-leaf tea in a bag

About Revolution Tea View company

This is a pretty good tea. I also like that Revolution carries it in Decaf!

LOVE this one!

I love this tea! It smells heavenly and brews up a nice fruity light cup of tea. I wish it was more available locally. I used to be able to get it at Target but no more. I have ordered it online because I like it so much, but tend to nurse the box along so I don’t run out.

It’s a bagged tea, so I don’t really worry about oversteeping. I just leave the bag in the mug. I don’t even use a teacup for this one.

Tried this tea for the first time this morning and I was impressed.

I used two of the tea bags because I drink out of a big University of Oregon mug. It has a very full body that does not lack in peach flavor. The ginger is balanced very well, not at all overpowering. Would be improved even more if I had honey to add to it.

The one downside to this tea that I experienced is that the tea bag before steeping smells kind of like peach liquor, a weird alcoholesque smell, not at all pleasing.

Had this tea on my shelf for a month before I broke into it, biggest mistake ever, one of my favorite bagged teas, amazingly sweet and full of flavor.

This is pretty good. A treat with milk and sugar, but I have a feeling it would be even better iced. Very peachy after-taste, yum yum.

Okay, I’m dropping this down a bit because it now makes me nauseous.

This is exactly as described – sweet, gingery and peachy. Needs no sweetening. The black tea seems to be very good quality and tasty. Altogether, not a tea I would have expected to find on the shelf at the local grocery store.

My work has a giant tea stash (which I suspect is a “The in-laws really think I like tea and won’t stop giving it to me” collection from the office), so I was going through and really liked it. It’s loose-leaf, and if you look closely you can see what I assume are dried peach and/or ginger bits mixed it. I just used the water office heater and steeped for 3-4 minutes (any longer and it gets bitter quickly, unfortunately.) Also for disclosure, I just checked the box and it expired over a year ago, but was still enjoyable to me.

The peach is really strong, but that’s not necessarily bad. The ginger is subtle but still there. It’s my go-to morning tea for sure.

Flavors: Ginger, Peach

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 30 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

I picked this up at The Fresh Market today. The smell when I opened the package was AMAZING. I actually went around and made everyone else in the house smell it. The tea was nice, perhaps a little weaker than I wanted it to be after smelling the tea itself, but next cup I will steep it more and see what that does.

The aroma was VERY peachy while it was steeping. I think I would have preferred it slightly less sweet, but it was a nice peach flavor – I didn’t notice ginger at all. I drank this black.

I love this tea! I tasted some from local cafe and instantly fell in love. I would say however that it does taste better as an iced tea than as a hot tea.