Sweet Ginger Peach Black Tea

Black Fruit Blend
Ginger, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by binary0018

• “Second bagged tea of the day yesterday. Definitely peachy. With a bite that is supposed to be ginger and I could identify as ginger, but was also a kind of off ginger taste. Not quite sure how to...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “We were able to get some of this for the office, I am trying to upgrade us to slightly better stuff even though I drink loose leaf tea most of the time anyway. This was steeped via regular mug...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2475 tasting notes
  • “Thursday Jan. 20, 2011 2nd Steep of th DAY Got enticed by the Peach on the Box "AGAIN" What a Great GINGER PEACH MIX In this Infuser BAG. The Dry Leaf SMELL is so RICH and BOLD. You are not...” Read full tasting note
    truckie442 364 tasting notes
  • “This is really tasty. I think I may have oversteeped it slightly because I forgot to set the timer... but, surprisingly, it doesn't taste bitter (I say surprisingly because this is an Assam blend,...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4459 tasting notes

From Revolution Tea

Revolution Tea’s Sweet Ginger Peach is a flavor-packed, original tea made from fine Ceylon and Assam teas, fresh peach flavoring and ginger root. This hand-blended wonder has emerged as the most popular flavor in Revolution Tea’s award-winning line of teas.

• Black Tea
  • 16 Infuser Tea Bags
  • Re-Sealable Stay Fresh Container
  • Great gifts
  • Premium full-leaf tea in a bag

About Revolution Tea View company

This is a pretty good tea. I also like that Revolution carries it in Decaf!

TeaEqualsBliss

LOVE this one!

I love this tea! It smells heavenly and brews up a nice fruity light cup of tea. I wish it was more available locally. I used to be able to get it at Target but no more. I have ordered it online because I like it so much, but tend to nurse the box along so I don’t run out.

It’s a bagged tea, so I don’t really worry about oversteeping. I just leave the bag in the mug. I don’t even use a teacup for this one.

Tried this tea for the first time this morning and I was impressed.

I used two of the tea bags because I drink out of a big University of Oregon mug. It has a very full body that does not lack in peach flavor. The ginger is balanced very well, not at all overpowering. Would be improved even more if I had honey to add to it.

The one downside to this tea that I experienced is that the tea bag before steeping smells kind of like peach liquor, a weird alcoholesque smell, not at all pleasing.

Had this tea on my shelf for a month before I broke into it, biggest mistake ever, one of my favorite bagged teas, amazingly sweet and full of flavor.

This is pretty good. A treat with milk and sugar, but I have a feeling it would be even better iced. Very peachy after-taste, yum yum.

Okay, I’m dropping this down a bit because it now makes me nauseous.

This is exactly as described – sweet, gingery and peachy. Needs no sweetening. The black tea seems to be very good quality and tasty. Altogether, not a tea I would have expected to find on the shelf at the local grocery store.

My work has a giant tea stash (which I suspect is a “The in-laws really think I like tea and won’t stop giving it to me” collection from the office), so I was going through and really liked it. It’s loose-leaf, and if you look closely you can see what I assume are dried peach and/or ginger bits mixed it. I just used the water office heater and steeped for 3-4 minutes (any longer and it gets bitter quickly, unfortunately.) Also for disclosure, I just checked the box and it expired over a year ago, but was still enjoyable to me.

The peach is really strong, but that’s not necessarily bad. The ginger is subtle but still there. It’s my go-to morning tea for sure.

Flavors: Ginger, Peach

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 30 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

I picked this up at The Fresh Market today. The smell when I opened the package was AMAZING. I actually went around and made everyone else in the house smell it. The tea was nice, perhaps a little weaker than I wanted it to be after smelling the tea itself, but next cup I will steep it more and see what that does.

The aroma was VERY peachy while it was steeping. I think I would have preferred it slightly less sweet, but it was a nice peach flavor – I didn’t notice ginger at all. I drank this black.

I love this tea! I tasted some from local cafe and instantly fell in love. I would say however that it does taste better as an iced tea than as a hot tea.