Powdered Gen Mai Cha

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cofftea
Iced

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Ok. So this one scares me the most. Especially cold. Gen Mai Chai is one of only 2 Japanese greens I do not like... I've only had it hot though. The aroma of the powder is your basic toasted...” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Rishi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Ok. So this one scares me the most. Especially cold. Gen Mai Chai is one of only 2 Japanese greens I do not like… I’ve only had it hot though.

The aroma of the powder is your basic toasted rice scent w/ quite a bit of sweetness.

Served as suggested.

The liquor is light like the powdered green oolong, but the scent is pretty strong. The Gen Mai is still strongly evident but the matcha like aroma from the green tea is there too.

Glug, glug.

Wow. Not my personal preference, but pretty dang good. Way better than hot. Like drinking rice cereal. But there’s also a stong sweetness and a nice smooth vegetal note from the green tea that pulls it together. Not gonna chance ruining it and making it hot.

Iced