Coconut Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Rishi Tea

Creamy, smooth coconut perfectly blended with Bao Zhong oolong.

Water: 175°F / Leaves: 1 teaspoon per 8 oz / Infusion Time: 3 minutes / Ingredients: Oolong tea and coconut flavor. Origin: Rishi blend.

About Rishi Tea View company

It’s really difficult to beat Golden Moon’s Coconut Oolong. This is the closest to being as good, but still, not there. There’s suppose to be pineapple in the blend, but I don’t taste much of it. The coconut flavor reminds me more of coconut water than the meat itself. I prefer a toasted coconut taste if I have to pick. This makes for an excellent iced tea.

A very smooth oolong with a hint of coconut. For awhile I was trying to figure out why the coconut in this tea seemed different then others and then I realized its because it reminds me of a freshly opened coconut.

2 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

Someone brought this in while I was at work (Teavana, felt so bad trying other teas) but my god was it amazing. My co-worker also steeped it with some soy milk and I think I almost died. Must get.

1908 tasting notes

Tea #2 from Considering a new TTB

This is one of those teas that make your house smell wonderful while it steeps. As soon as the water hit the dry leaf I was met with the strong scent of coconut. While the coconut does end up being the main flavor of the tea, the floral flavors of the oolong peak through a bit once the tea starts to cool. Overall this was a nice tea to start my day off with, but not one that I would order for myself, I thought it was a little bit sweet for my tastes.

This tea— milky, creamy, smooth, light, subtle— is to me what I’d imagine sunlight to taste like on an Island morning. I am not even joking. Nope. No exaggeration here. Literally, it is that good. A wonderful representation of a scented Pouchong! A world-class ambassador for flavored teas.

Mmm! I love the coconut! The tea has a light perfumey background, and a slightly creamy texture. The smell is amazing! I love this as a desert tea, or when I just want to relax. Very soothing. I always want more of it. I will probably order more. I prepared it gongfu style, with a gaiwan.