White Ginseng Detox

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by

From Rishi Tea

Fruity and sweet, with the energizing power of ginseng and raspberry, this blend gets its depth of character and cleansing energy from distinctive roots like burdock and dandelion.

Water: 212°F / Boiling / Leaves: 1 tablespoon per 8 oz / Infusion Time: 4-5 minutes / Ingredients: Organic schizandra berry, organic white ginseng, organic burdock root, organic rosehips, organic peppermint, organic licorice root, organic dandelion root and organic raspberry. Origin: Rishi blend.

About Rishi Tea View company

Okay – for the rest of the day I am trying new teas or at least new to me teas that I have been sitting on for a while so there should be some really weird or different combo’s coming from me! LOL

As for Ginseng – I don’t really have anything against it – I know it’s good for you so I am all for that! But I am not real big on the SMELL of it so I guess that is why I have been keeping this one on the back burner so to speak.

As this infuses it totally smells like Ginseng and it’s very herbally.

This doesn’t TASTE bad tho! Sure…it’s a little medicine-E tasting but subtle. I think the berries and mint REALLY helped this one out! Without those two ingredients I don’t think I would like it. But this is alright…MUCH better than I expected. And the aftertaste is pretty fresh/refreshing.

I am going to stick with the HOT version because as it cools I can pick up on the licorice more. When it’s hot it’s not really noticeable.