Hibiscus Berry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Rishi Tea

Hibiscus Berry, Organic Fair Trade Botanical Blend

Luscious currants and delicious forest berries complement this fruity and balanced blend with a wonderful, scarlet red infusion that refreshes and rejuvenates.

Water: 212°F / Boiling / Leaves: 1 tablespoon per 8 oz / Infusion Time: 5 minutes / Ingredients: Organic rosehips, organic Fair Trade™ Certified hibiscus organic wild schizandra berries, organic currants, natural blueberry flavor and essential oils of orange and mango. Origin: Rishi blend.

About Rishi Tea View company

Okay Hibiscus Lovers…I assume this one is for YOU! Because it certain isn’t for me…well, let’s see…you know what they say about assuming…

I’m typing this as I try it…it’s stereotypically hibiscus. It looks and smells like Hibiscus therefore it’s hibiscus…sigh…

Bottoms Up!

Well, YES…It’s Hibiscus. BUT the currants seem to try to interrupt the hibiscus flavors…somewhat successfully but just short of a complete success.

It’s strange because there is that expected tartiness but then a bitterness and not really in a good way but not terrible either. I can’t get past the Currants and Hibiscus to find the Mango and Blueberry and other ingredients.

Oh well, at least I tried it once, eh!?

TeaEqualsBliss

This is better as it cools.

I am actually surprised at how much I am enjoying this tisane. It IS tart. It DOES have a lot of hibiscus. But … I am still enjoying it. Maybe I’m just in one of those moods. I don’t know. This is definitely not as bad as I thought it would be.

I like the berry flavors to this, I can taste the blueberry… and even the mango. This is pretty good for a hibiscus tea.

This one started out pretty good. Hibiscus flavor without too much tartness, mixed with blueberries and a touch of currant. Strongly fruity leading me to think my kids might enjoy it sweetened and iced. I came back to the cup every few minutes as I was busy trying to get my kids ready for bed and the flavors changed. The currant flavor became much stronger and overpowered the rest as time passed (and it wasn’t steeping any longer). As the currant flavor takes over, I like it less. I’ll give it another try, but I’m unsure about this one.

bright