Mate Spicy Ginger, Organic

Herbal Yerba maté Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Pamela Dean

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I've tried this a few times and today was probably my best experience with it. You can smell the cardamom and ginger from pretty far away, and the spice is there, but not overpowering. It tastes...” Read full tasting note
    jack 181 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

The full-bodied flavor and bold energy of Yerba Maté hand blended with aromatic forest spices and stimulating ginger offers a burst of energy and exotic aroma.

About Rishi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I’ve tried this a few times and today was probably my best experience with it. You can smell the cardamom and ginger from pretty far away, and the spice is there, but not overpowering. It tastes slightly medicinal, but not necessarily in a bad way if it that makes any sense at all.