Jade Bao Zhong Hand Picked

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Love and Care

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Well, I'm surprised no one has rated this cha, people! I can't describe the flavour profile in too much detail as I drank like 5 different teas this afternoon thanks to Mr. Cloud Mountain Tea....” Read full tasting note
    Shane 39 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

This new style of Bao Zhong was made with the Tsui Yu cultivar, better known as the Jade Oolong tea bush. It was harvested in early May from a single farm from the Fong Man tea group in Nantou. Jade Bao Zhong has a very light and delicate character and performs well when brewed like a green tea, using slightly more leaf than normal green tea brewing and 185° F water. This tea is noted for its light infusion and smooth, refreshing taste and has aromatics of evergreen and orchid.

About Rishi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Well, I’m surprised no one has rated this cha, people!

I can’t describe the flavour profile in too much detail as I drank like 5 different teas this afternoon thanks to Mr. Cloud Mountain Tea.

I would say, in addition to Rishi’s Jade Oolong profile, you will find grassy and grainy notes. It’s smooth but don’t over steep!

I prefer the Jade Oolong over this varietal. That being said, Jade Oolong is one of my favourite teas.