organic wild rose white

Green White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Brencis

• “What can I say? I am a sucker for Rose tea. The smell of this tea is enough to calm me. This tea is delicate and soft. The roses do not over power the subtle notes of the white tea. They dance in...” Read full tasting note
    MichelleD'Ann 12 tasting notes
  • “You definitely don't want to steep this too long, because it goes a bit bitter. With the right water temperature and without steeping too long, this is delightful. Very nice rose scent, and I love...” Read full tasting note
    fuschiawitch 8 tasting notes
  • “I made a pot of this and since its such a dainty tea I decided to drink it from one of my china tea cups. (the one that doesn't have a set to go with it. I got it as a party favor at an Alice in...” Read full tasting note
    MidnightNaiad 21 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

A blend of jasmine and wild rose scented white teas infused with rejuvenating peppermint and calming lavender. It’s floral with a fresh minty finish.

Water: 190°F / Leaves: 1 tablespoon per 8 ounces / Infusion Time: 4 minutes / Ingredients: Organic roses, Organic white tea, Organic Fair Trade Certified™ green tea, Organic peppermint, Organic lavender and Organic jasmine flowers. / Origin: Rishi Blend.

About Rishi Tea View company

What can I say? I am a sucker for Rose tea. The smell of this tea is enough to calm me. This tea is delicate and soft. The roses do not over power the subtle notes of the white tea. They dance in balance together. I go to this tea when I don’t want something as robust as my rose black tea, but desire the mouthwatering taste of roses.

You definitely don’t want to steep this too long, because it goes a bit bitter. With the right water temperature and without steeping too long, this is delightful. Very nice rose scent, and I love the mix of jasmine flowers with the rose petals.

I made a pot of this and since its such a dainty tea I decided to drink it from one of my china tea cups. (the one that doesn’t have a set to go with it. I got it as a party favor at an Alice in Wonderland themed party!)

First cup: a rose petal and a tip of a tea leaf came through! wow really smells like roses! Taste is mild and floral.

Second cup: I let it steep for a bit and now its stronger. A little more tea flavor but the overarching taste is still of roses.

Overall very delicate and pretty. I like it! :D