Sheng Beeng Pu-erh 125 gram Tea Cake, Vintage 2009, Organic Fair Trade

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by dujoducom

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I think the price per gram for this tea is a great value, especially considering the amount of infusions you get out of it. I use between 8-12grams in an ~120ml guiwan or yixing. One quick rinse...” Read full tasting note
    dujoducom 24 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

Smooth and mellow Sheng Pu-erh with unique aroma of savory herbs and dried porcini mushrooms. Since this tea is a bit young, try brewing it with lower water temperature—around 190°F—after rinsing it twice briefly.

About Rishi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I think the price per gram for this tea is a great value, especially considering the amount of infusions you get out of it. I use between 8-12grams in an ~120ml guiwan or yixing. One quick rinse then onto the first infusion, about 10 seconds, depending on my desired strength. I like to drink this one light and intense, so I’ll increase the time as necessary. Drinking more intense cups in succession can definitely lead to a numbing mouthfeel and tea drunkenness, you have been warned! Sometimes I can coax out some really nice fruity flavors!