rishi tropical hibiscus

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Amber

• “First I need to thank The Purrfect Cup for this great sample The smell when you open the bag is absolutely to die for. It has an amazing citrusy punch smell with a nice spicey undertone. It is...” Read full tasting note
    OkmOkm 58 tasting notes
  • “This definitely wasn't one for me, but I'm also not a citrus fan. I found it to be very tart and bitter. It does have a lot of hibiscus, but I found the orange and tangerine to be very...” Read full tasting note
    shortsorceress 1953 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Rishi Tea View company

First I need to thank The Purrfect Cup for this great sample

The smell when you open the bag is absolutely to die for. It has an amazing citrusy punch smell with a nice spicey undertone. It is the most amazing thing I have ever smelled. This is a very good tea for a bagged tea. It has the spice like it says and also has a fruity citrusy flavor. It is a little flat but still a high quality bagged tea.

1953 tasting notes

This definitely wasn’t one for me, but I’m also not a citrus fan. I found it to be very tart and bitter. It does have a lot of hibiscus, but I found the orange and tangerine to be very overpowering. I think this might be better sweetened and served over ice.