Ginger Lime Rooibos

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Ginger, Green Rooibos, Lemon Myrtle, Licorice Root, Organic Lemongrass, Tangerine
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by hedgren

From Rishi Tea

The dry and pleasantly flavored West Indian Lime variety gives our Organic Ginger Lime Rooibos a unique and zesty citrus flavor with notes of ginger and rare spices. The brilliant turmeric yellow and orange infusion glows in the cup and has wonderfully refreshing notes of tropical fruits and spices. The unique flavor of this rare lime variety is thirst quenching and known to enhance circulation and immunity. Get the juices flowing with this stimulating yet caffeine-free blend of antioxidant-rich and longevity-enhancing botanicals.

About Rishi Tea View company

This Rooibos was a pleasant surprise…I generally do not drink Rooibos, but I had a sample, so I brewed it up and it was good. This tea is fruity and flavourful with a great lime taste and ginger. Will I buy it…no…but, I would drink it again if it was offered.

Ginger Lime Rooibos is delicious! Its sweet but still tart enough to not be juice like, I enjoy it on hot days and it’s delicious iced.

Lovely light tea; the ginger dominates the aroma in both the loose leaf and brewed form, but the lime can definitely be smelled and tasted. The ginger is sharp, but the lime adds a really nice balance that builds up the more you drink it. Would consider adding a teaspoon of honey to my cup but it’s not necessary.

Strong lemon/lime and spicy ginger. Can’t discern any rooibos. This would be be great as a replacement for pickled ginger in between bites of sushi. Very zesty!

takgoti

This flavor combination has me intrigued.

Batrachoid

Hmm, lime and ginger with no rooibos taste? Between your suggestion of replacing sushi gari and that this would be amazingly refreshing iced, I have the idea of a summer sushi lunch stuck in my head. Yum!

yummy, refreshing, gingery. I love ginger. tart from the lime.

Refreshing…the non-caffeinated pick-me-up!

I love lime, ginger and green rooibos so what is not to love? The citrus flavor isn’t super distinctly lime. I did find it tasted more lime at hotter temps and a little more lemony as it cooled. The ginger packs some HEAT! I happen to love the nice spicy bite of ginger so I really enjoyed this blend. It is also excellent iced and can handle a splash of dairy if so inclined.

An incredibly refreshing rooibos that would be just as excellent chilled as it is hot. The lime has a cool refreshing aspect which compliments the ginger’s spicy warm flavour.