Tropical Coconut

Oolong Tea
Coconut, Creamy, Pineapple, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by ikaika

From Rishi Tea

Pouchong Oolong.

Oolong tea with the refreshing essence of pure coconut flakes and hints of pineapple.

Ingredients: Oolong tea, pineapples, organic coconut flakes, natural coconut flavor.

About Rishi Tea View company

Rishi Tea specializes in sourcing the most rarefied teas and botanical ingredients from exotic origins around the globe. This forms a palette from which we craft original blends inspired by equal parts ancient herbal wisdom and modern culinary innovation. Discover new tastes and join us on our journey to leave ‘No Leaf Unturned’.

This is pretty awesome. It’s basically very similar to the countless other coconut oolongs we are all crazy about, except with pineapple sweetness brightening up the day.

Rather sad to be finishing this one off! I must say, it really grew on me, and I ended up looking forward to drink it every day at work. I love the balance of robust flavour that this tes has. Like dance partners intricately locked in a tight yet perfectly executed three-way tango. ( /creativity)

The most prominent two favours are the sweet and creamy coconut and the earthy oolong base. Then comes the pineapple as a very subtle yet perfect finishing touch that adds just the right amount of tang. It’s rare, in my opinion, that a tea is blended with such balance, where there is the right amount of each ingredient without any of them overpowering the others. I really enjoyed this one, and I hope to get my hands on it again I the future.

Super Starling!

I like the creativity! It’s fun. This sounds like one I’ll have to try.

Haha, thanks! I got inspired by reading Wocket’s notes and had to give it a try. However, by the time I sat down with my tasting notes and my iPad, it was pretty late and my creative juices were running quite low.

Super Starling!

Oh my god, this Wocket person is a delight. I’m following them now, too.

Haha, I know right!? Wocket, you are welcome for the free advertising. ;)

Tea of the morning. I’ve been drinking cups and cups of this as the weather gets warmer. It’s has a great coconut flavor, just a hint of pineapple, and then the buttery flavor of the Oolong. The combination makes for a great summer tea.

I find myself doing a lot more flavored tea in the summer, too. This sounds great.

Mmmm coconut I really like this one.

Flavors: Coconut