Tropical Coconut

Oolong Tea
Coconut, Creamy, Pineapple, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by ikaika

From Rishi Tea

Pouchong Oolong.

Oolong tea with the refreshing essence of pure coconut flakes and hints of pineapple.

Ingredients: Oolong tea, pineapples, organic coconut flakes, natural coconut flavor.

About Rishi Tea View company

Rishi Tea specializes in sourcing the most rarefied teas and botanical ingredients from exotic origins around the globe. This forms a palette from which we craft original blends inspired by equal parts ancient herbal wisdom and modern culinary innovation. Discover new tastes and join us on our journey to leave ‘No Leaf Unturned’.

This is pretty awesome. It’s basically very similar to the countless other coconut oolongs we are all crazy about, except with pineapple sweetness brightening up the day.

Tea Sparrow tasting #2!

This one brewed very very light in colour, I’m hoping the flavours will still be there. Aroma is of sweet coconut and is very delicate and nice. First sip reminds me of a slightly vegetal green tea, with hints of coconut. Need to let it cool more to taste better.

Getting more of the coconut as the tea cools, still strongly paired with the oolong base. Pineapple is lost between these two, as far as I can tell. Still, quite a tasty tea. Not overpowering with the sweetness or coconut, but has enough flavour to make it enjoyable.

I think I can taste the pineapple as the tea gets cooler and I can take bigger sips, but still is quite subtle between the two dominant flavours. It is a nice addition nonetheless and helps to fill out the flavour profile to completion. The tea is overall quite creamy and full-bodied, yet light and refreshing at the same time. Delightful.

Tea of the morning. I’ve been drinking cups and cups of this as the weather gets warmer. It’s has a great coconut flavor, just a hint of pineapple, and then the buttery flavor of the Oolong. The combination makes for a great summer tea.

gmathis

I find myself doing a lot more flavored tea in the summer, too. This sounds great.

Mmmm coconut I really like this one.

Flavors: Coconut