Jasmine Tea Bag Organic Fair Trade Green Tea Blend

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MacchaMan

• “I usually like Rishi Teas, in fact, I love their Matcha and quality of teas, but their version of Jasmine is a little too heavy on Jasmine, not enough green tea...there is an imbalance. I am a...” Read full tasting note
    MacchaMan 54 tasting notes
  • “Having grown up with loose tea, I usually don't use tea bags. I buy drinks from time to time, especially at airports -- usually jasmine tea. Rishi's jasmine tea bags are the best to me -- the...” Read full tasting note
    Xiaofeng 1 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

Organic green tea is blended with fresh jasmine blossoms, using a traditional tea-scenting process. The green tea absorbs the natural essence from fresh jasmine blossoms and imparts a sweet and soothing fragrance in every cup.

Ingredients: Organic Fair Trade Certified™ green tea, organic jasmine flowers.

This tea originates in Hubei, China.

About Rishi Tea View company

I usually like Rishi Teas, in fact, I love their Matcha and quality of teas, but their version of Jasmine is a little too heavy on Jasmine, not enough green tea…there is an imbalance.

I am a Jasmine tea lover but this is a little too strong. I like to keep the tea bag in the whole duration of drinking because I like strong tea, but the Jasmine is overpowering.

You can tell this tea is still a good quality tea, but imbalance in taste.

Would I buy again?…probably not.

Again, good quality, but needs to have better blending.

Having grown up with loose tea, I usually don’t use tea bags. I buy drinks from time to time, especially at airports — usually jasmine tea. Rishi’s jasmine tea bags are the best to me — the taste is the most balanced and refreshing.