Fire Ginseng

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

From Rishi Tea

This herbal blend is a sweet, spicy and energizing composition of Korean red ginseng roots and other botanicals that boost stamina and invigorate without a trace of caffeine. Fire Ginseng has a rich and sweet ginseng flavored infusion with spicy notes of cinnamon, black pepper and orange zest.

Water: 212°F / Boiling / Leaves: 1 tablespoon per 8 ounces / Infusion Time: 4–5 minutes / Ingredients: Organic red ginseng, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic orange peel, organic star anise, organic licorice root, organic black pepper, natural essential oils of cassia and orange. / Origin: Rishi Blend.

About Rishi Tea View company

good morning tea world!
this is one of those teas that smells slightly off putting to me, but when i drink it i’m warmed and happy. it’s not fruity but it’s still wonderfully delicately sweet.
a nice choice for a cold monday morning.
there is a lot of construction in my house. and so we don’t have a kitchen. and so i can’t make my green breakfast smoothies. and so my house is a bit cold. and so ginseng’s got my back.

Warm & Soothing on the way down. I’m impressed how they came up with this blend. Would go well with a campfire and cold weather.

Simple

I did it, drank it fireside! Nice…

I wasn’t expecting to like this tea too much; the loose leaf blend smelled spicy in a way that made me cautious – it smelled almost sharp. However, the anise comes out well once brewed, and there is little initial sharpness, just a pleasant, smooth licorice flavor (and a slight anise aroma as well).

The more I drank the more I could ascertain the pepper, which was subtle and a nice contrast. Not my favorite tea, and I’m not sure I’d order it again (not a big fan of spicy tea), but a pleasant surprise.

The most excellent aspect of this beauteous tea is the black pepper, which adds a savoury spice to the already sweet and aromatic spice of the cloves and star anise that finds an exotic home within this wonderful blend. Try it iced on a hot day, the flavour intricately changes and invigorates and excites when the excessive temperatures invoke fatigue.