Himalayan 1st flush black tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Lynxiebrat

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Got this from Azzrian:) I got up late (As usual.) but luckily in time to make some tea before I have to deal with the insanity known as Work. I had been wanting to try this one out from the get...” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 173 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

Himalayan First Flush from Nepal has a beautiful, light golden orange colored liquor with an amazing floral aroma and a fruity, flowery aftertaste.

Tasting Notes: This batch has flavor notes of apricot, peach, honeysuckle and wild flower honey with a lingering aftertaste and full aroma.

Ingredients: Black tea.

About Rishi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Got this from Azzrian:)

I got up late (As usual.) but luckily in time to make some tea before I have to deal with the insanity known as Work. I had been wanting to try this one out from the get go, but truthfully…I am alittle wary of unflavored black teas. I needn’t worry…because this turned out to be quite lovely. I’ve yet to find a tea that I think I could have everyday though. But anyways like I said this turned out to be a lovely tea. I used Splenda, but it would be nice with some flavored honey too. Have to use something my lavender honey next time I drink it.

Azzrian